This hotel is in a great spot on the strip, within easy walking distance of the beach, shops and restaurants. We had a city view room but we could still see the ocean from our balcony on the 11th floor. Unfortunately it was so windy we couldn't sit on the balcony to enjoy it. The room was very good, it appeared to have been recently renovated, and there was plenty of room for the 2 of us. The complimentary coffee (1 filter pack a day plus 2 packs of whitener) was a bit mean, if you wanted more you had to buy it. The internet fee was also very expensive, but with McDonalds next door and their free connection this didn't matter. A daily fee for these services was about to start, $10 per day seems expensive. We arrived early from Sydney and our room wasn't ready, but check in stored our bags and gave us towels for the beach so this wasn't a problem. This hotel was great; a top spot, pleasant room and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Honolulu, Hawaii