1,310 results
All reviews front desk international marketplace food pantry standard room across the street large room bus stop two blocks beach towels coffee maker higher floor waikiki balcony hawaii microwave starbucks aloha
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve never had a worst experience in a hotel and I’ve traveled the world. This place has nothing but bad vibes and horrible services and fees.
They offer nothing and charge a fortune. You’d be better off sleeping in your car. Oh wait. You can’t park there for less than $30! And we couldn’t park on the premises. Had to walk and park for the same price 2 streets down.
The place was a mess, beds were hard and pillows cheap. The lamp was on a slant, furniture was old and uncomfortable. The layout to the 2 bedroom suite was awful. Our guests had to come through our room to use the bathroom. No separate entrance. Can you believe these jokers! They charged extra fees for their parking and amenities that they don’t have.
The police had to come for another couple that felt they were being taken advantage of.
DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Find another hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ekharrazi, Guest Relations Manager at Pearl Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Aloha loveslifeontheroad,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us.If you'd like to discuss this experience further, please feel free to reach out to us directly. We'd love to hear from you as we use guest comments to better the overall experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Located just across International Market Place, easy walking to Waikiki Beach and Hard Rock Café. Room is clean and staff are friendly and helpful. Great value for money. Will stay there again. Free water at lobby and free dvd's and newspaper.

Room tip: We were on the 6th floor and can hear the traffic.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ZMmm
ekharrazi, Guest Relations Manager at Pearl Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Aloha ZMmm,

Thanks for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our friendly staff members and convenient location near Waikiki Beach. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

+Very well located,international market just across the street,helpful and friendly staff
Bathroom clean and big
Clean room
-Parking quite small and expensive but we are in Waikiki!!!
Noisy air conditioner
Will come back again

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Aloha 436mariehelenet,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our well-located venue. We look forward to seeing you back again soon

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Upon check in of the room I realized this hotel was not for me. This was my first time in Hawaii purpose of trip was 12th wedding anniversary. My wife entered the room and immediately got quiet, knowing my wife I knew she did not like the room. we had recently grabbed food before going to the room she took all the food upstairs while I found parking(no parking available near hotel). She would not eat any of her food. Wife slept in all her clothes on top of the sheets. Rooms are outdated and not the cleanest. The next morning after speaking with guy at front desk he told me I would not be charged any additional money if I checked out early. During my early morning run I located another hotel that had vacancies( thank god me and my wife are active duty military). Immediately after checking out and checking into to new hotel my wife was so happy and herself again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha chevyimpala73,

We're sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. However, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Guest comments are very important to us as we use them to better the overall experience at our hotel. If you'd like to discuss this experience further, please feel free to reach out to us directly.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

The hotel is clean and well kept for the price range. I travel often to Honolulu on business and stay at basic hotels. I was disappointed when the shower never got hot, only warm - barely warm enough to shower. Internet, while showing a strong signal, had software problems and I was never able to connect. Some of the bedrooms face the exterior hall/walkway so anytime people are walking by or talking in the hallway, the noise comes right into the room. (I rated Location as Very Good, but that is because I was there for business. I would rate it lower for vacation travel.)

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Aloha Mongoose84,

We're sorry that you didn't have an enjoyable stay with us. However, we appreciate the feedback. Thank you for bringing our attention to the issues you experienced with the shower, internet and noise. We welcome guest comments as we use them to improve the overall experience at our hotel. If you'd like to discuss further, please feel free to contact us directly.