Just off Kuhio Ave at 415 Nahua, the modest entrance to the Aqua Waikiki Pearl may raise doubts about the wisdom of one's choice, especially if your primary reason for choosing was price.
However, the very friendly staff welcomes you and we had no difficulty checking in. Our room on the 8th floor was clean, cool, comfortable, well lit. Had a minifridge, microwave and coffee maker. We did not have a lanai, but did not feel the lack of it.
All staff was friendly and accomodative. Every question we had was answered and we felt like we were viewed as welcome guests. We had already arranged all our tours, etc., but the concierge was very friendly and we saw her helping another couple who seemed to appreciate her service.
Very convenient location, across from the International Marketplace and practically next door to an organic vegetable store.
We had booked another room for our daughter & son-in-law. Theirs was upgraded to one with a lanai.
Check out was a snap.
Computer in lobby for those who don't carry their own.
Wireless in lobby only, but if you carry a wire you can use it in your room and the wired internet access was great.
No complaints about the Pearl. A modest hotel that gave good value and proved to be a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aqua Waikiki Pearl is a mid-rise hotel tucked into the heart of Waikiki. This location showcases the vibrant city, near shops and restaurants. Located just 2 blocks to Waikiki Beach, this comfortable hotel offers spacious accommodations, large balconies in most rooms, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffeemaker with full kitchens in suites. You'll also enjoy the on-site sports bar, Legends, with multi-screen TV's, as well as various retail shops and services. With the daily hospitality fee Aqua Waikiki Pearl allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towel and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Pearl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Honolulu, Hawaii
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Hotel Honolulu
- Aston Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Honolulu Prince Hotel