This was my first time in Hawaii. I had planned & budgeted, but without the help of Nicole@traveltoparadise, I would never have tried this hotel. It was next to the International Marketplace, close to all the local beach attractions, and 2 blocks from the beach itself. All the tours I went on were a local pick-up and when I needed information on ANYTHING!!! Kisha, James and the fromt desk staff helped me tremendously. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone who is budget minded and wants a great experience with a caring staff.
BTW, the rooms were immaculately kept, 7 there was tea, coffee, a micro wave and refrigerator available for my use. could it get any better than this??!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 1960’s Hawaiian Modern aesthetic in a lush garden surrounding sets the scene for a relaxed vacation vibe. Visitors are transported back in time through authentic mid-century furnishings and decor. Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki places you just a short walk to the ocean, restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The pool is the ultimate amenity, lush greenery, lounge seating and teak accents surround this communal gathering place.Classic cocktails, fresh fruit, a thatched roof, hanging plants, and woven lanterns create a remixed tiki vibe in close proximity to the pool. Enjoy an eclectic healthy menu of fresh fish, farm-to table dishes, craft beers on tap, and an extensive wine list in our warm greenhouse style restaurant. Memorable service moments, nostalgic details, tropical greenery, and modern comforts make for one-of a kind Hawaiian getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Laylow, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- The Laylow, Autograph Collection Honolulu, Hawaii