We booked this hotel the day of our stay as our plans in Oahu had changed. The customer service was great and matched all online deals. The hotel location was great!!! off the beach but a short walk and it backed up to the international open air market place, which is always fun to walk through. The hotel doesn't have many amenities, but the rooms were surprisingly large and well decorated for the price. Beds were very comfortable and the balcony was nice. It does get loud at night so try and get the highest floor possible.Room had a refrigerator and microwave! The only down sides are..... Only 1st floor ice machine, elevators were very slow had to wait sometimes 5 min, lower floors were loud, parking is $20 but that is standard for Waikiki ( if possible don't get a car for the whole time in Waikiki....just rent the car for the day to travel to the North Shore. There were many local car rental places walking distance and save yourself all the parking fees). Overall would defiantly stay here again.... Great value, good beds, and GREAT LOCATION!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from Waikiki Beach, shopping and dining A 1960's Hawaiian Modern vibe in a lush garden surrounding. Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki places you just a short walk to the ocean, restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The pool is surrounded by lush greenery, lounge seating and teak accents. Classic cocktails, fresh fruit, a thatched roof, hanging plants, and woven lanterns create a remixed tiki vibe in close proximity to the pool. Memorable service moments, nostalgic details, tropical greenery, and modern comforts make for one-of a kind Hawaiian getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection Honolulu, Hawaii