The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful! I want to especially thank Isaac and William for their help with upgrading my room and just their overall pleasant personalities to greet and assist on a daily basis!
The hotel itself is right in the center of Waikiki and a very short walk to all stores, restaurants and the beach. Just on the backside of the hotel is the International Marketplace, which is a great place to get souvenirs/last minute gifts. The rooms are a decent size, beds were comfortable, had 3 pillows each and there is a fridge and microwave. There is no room service, however there are 2 restaurants located on the lobby floor and a great bakery next door!
Overall, I would recommend staying here if you are on somewhat of a budget and cannot afford the pricier hotels directly on the beach, but are looking for a comfy place to stay with friendly staff and a great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from Waikiki Beach, shopping and dining A 1960's Hawaiian Modern vibe in a lush garden surrounding. Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki places you just a short walk to the ocean, restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The pool is surrounded by lush greenery, lounge seating and teak accents. Classic cocktails, fresh fruit, a thatched roof, hanging plants, and woven lanterns create a remixed tiki vibe in close proximity to the pool. Memorable service moments, nostalgic details, tropical greenery, and modern comforts make for one-of a kind Hawaiian getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection Honolulu, Hawaii