My mother, sister and I were traveling Hawaii ( Oahu, Big Island and Maui) for 2 weeks and it was very important to have 3 separate beds. This hotel's room was spacious and had comfy 3 queens size beds in a room. Unfortunately, last room was ( we stayed here twice) facing side of a building and bit noisy, but I would recommend this hotel if you are on budget and you need 3 queens size beds in one room!
Also Chinese restaurant on 1st floor was good, too. Only problem is that they don't have any window. Made me feel like eating at basement...
Well, I wish carpet was cleaner....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from Waikiki Beach, shopping and dining A 1960's Hawaiian Modern vibe in a lush garden surrounding. Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki places you just a short walk to the ocean, restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The pool is surrounded by lush greenery, lounge seating and teak accents. Classic cocktails, fresh fruit, a thatched roof, hanging plants, and woven lanterns create a remixed tiki vibe in close proximity to the pool. Memorable service moments, nostalgic details, tropical greenery, and modern comforts make for one-of a kind Hawaiian getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection Honolulu, Hawaii