9 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.com$241
Official Hotel$254
Trip.com$252
4,871 results
All reviews kona tower convention center convenient location business trip self parking across the street coffee maker waikiki beach ocean view starbucks lobby kamaaina microwave conference convenience valet proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2022

Listen up, I’m a crew member on a major US airline and have been to so many hotels that I have lost count. I rarely write reviews, but this time it’s different. The bell desk at the Ala Moana is one of the best group of employees I have ever been associated with. Why write a review on the bell desk? Because this might make a difference in your choice of hotels. They have gone out of their way so many times for me that I have lost count again… I got to get that checked out… Seriously, these people, especially one of the leaders Landy are truly difference makers. Need them to handle and ship a bag for you… no problem, need a recommendation to a restaurant or bar… no problem, need ride help….no problem. If you just need a courteous response, so unusual today, no problem! Trust me, this is the icing on the cake for a really good hotel. Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank rexh2022
Reviewed 10 January 2022

Very kind and helpful staff, specially thanks for Sasha fora quick check in. Perfect location for family holiday, near by the Ala Moana shopping center, marina, and a park. Will come back again, and recommend for 5his hotel.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

From check in to check out, very satisfied! Last minute overnight stay for me, my husband and 2 babies and Valerie from front desk went above and beyond. First time staying there and happy to say that it will not be the last!☺️

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2022 via mobile

First let me say that the staff at this hotel was amazing! The entryway’s were clean and the overall appearance of the hotel looked nice. But the neighborhood area or surrounding areas seemed sketchy and lots of cops out around daily. The convenience of the mall was great!

Now the rooms in my opinion was the standard of a old style motel 8. They were old, dirty feeling, and very outdated! The carpet was gross and the bed was lump sided like the mattress was worn out. I was very disappointed with the entire room experience.

And the breakfast was horrible! No vegan offerings or alternatives. Mainly pork. Which I understand it’s cultural, but many people don’t eat pork or meat in general. The potatoes were soaked with oil, eggs under cooked and the fruit wasn’t fresh. The entire experience wasn’t worth the money we paid!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2022

Very good location, very close to Ala Moana beach. Very close to mall and eating places in the mall. Good staff, very clean hotel, but quite expensive. However, there are no restaurants nearby apart from what you have in the mall

Room tip: Choose a Ocean view room