At $72 a night this would have to be the best value in Honolulu given that it is a 10 minute stroll to the beach and the main shopping district is right outside the front door. Sure the room is really only a motel room with a kitchenette and the bathroom was a little run down but it was clean, comfortable, well equipped and had a decent sized balcony. The pool and garden are lovely. The cost, the location and the friendliness of Tina, the staff and the other guests made it a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! The Polynesian Residences is situated on Kalakaua Avenue and Beach Walk, the focal point of Waikiki, just one block to world-famous beaches. Our all-new renovated rooms feature comfortable, air-conditioned studios and suites with FREE WiFi internet access, private lanai balconies and fully-equipped kitchenettes with 2-burner stovetops (most), microwaves, and mini-refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Polynesian Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Plaza Honolulu
- The Polynesian Residences Honolulu, Hawaii