1,041 results
All reviewshau treekapiolani parkdiamond headminute walkwaikiki skylinewrap around balconyprivate beachquiet end of waikikiocean frontquiet sidesuperior roomquiet locationconvenience storehomeless peoplerooms are smallbeach matsmain waikiki
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My sister and I both had an ocean view room. Room 716 has an amazing view towards Waikiki, the ocean and the park. Room 720 is a view straight out to the ocean. Both wonderful clean rooms, totally updated with lovely granite / vessel top sinks in the bathrooms and clean, clean clean! As noted in previous reviews the ocean view rooms are a bit small BUT perfect for a single. I think if I was sharing a room I would go one step up for a little more space but other wise both my sister and I can say nothing negative about the rooms. We both enjoyed going down to breakfast at Hau Tree Restaurant in the hotel. IF they are busy don't worry they will let you eat in the lounge which we much preferred. The staff as noted in many reviews are the best of the best. Aloha and kindness and helpful and fun! This is a wonderful hotel to stay at away from Waikiki and all the homeless and noise. It is not luxury but it is a beautiful hotel! I walked daily at sunrise from the hotel up to the lighthouse and sometimes through the residential area in Diamond Head that has many historic homes. The beach in front of the hotel is never crowded and an easy place to swim. I really think you'll love it here. We would stay here again in a heart beat! Thank you Otani!

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank Susan D
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

If you want to stay just outside of Waikiki
by Diamond Head this hotel is perfect.
Great staff. Great air conditioner.
Close to sweet kids beach.
Bus transportation, taxi, Uber/lyft. All here
Famous Superb restaurant . Everything is good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kittyrascal
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Love the location!! No garbage trucks, party animals or annoying city noises..Fantastic beach out front. Super friendly, helpful staff. Love the shower and amenities. Exercised daily with jaunts to busy Wakiki.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Olivia V
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

You can't beat the view great hotel staff is very nice goo restaurant downstairs.
A wonderful place to relax just a block or 2 off Waikiki beach so it not crazy wonderful place to relax and chill.
Shhh monk seals share da beach with us and her new baby!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Lovely location and friendly staff. Well worth the money to get ocean views. Has an amazing restaurant on the beach level. Plenty of parking available as well as valet. I was lucky and able to find a room last minute with out reservations but it was in February.

Room Tip: get ocean view with balcony. It's worth the money.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple