“This place works!”
other travellers have booked this property
Big balcony to enjoy the view. Perfect for Friday Fireworks Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Big balcony to enjoy the view. Perfect for Friday Fireworks
Living room
Bedroom with king size bed
Kitchen with all major appliances
Open concept condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lopez Island, Washington
“This place works!”
Reviewed 20 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

The Ilikai offers just the right amount of class and comfort. We enjoy the walk around the lagoon to the beach and splashing in the welcoming pool.
The condo was very comfortable and we were able to cook most of our meals with ease. At night the shows across the way were interesting.....and you could face a building from the lanai or focus on the beautiful blue ocean.
We were satisfied and Dianora was very helpful and quickly responsive. We will come again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
katnip70
Atascadero, CA
“Location, Location, Location”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Hi Friends. Just stayed at this condo with my wife and three kids: girl(11), son(15) and son(17). All I can say is the ocean view is full throttle with a bonus full view of the Hilton Hawaiian Lagoon. I hate to use this as an additional bonus, but, we watched 5 perfectly viewed nights of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Starlight Luau from our lanai vantage point, and on Friday, had a perfect view of the weekly fireworks launched from Waikiki beach. We literally saw the fireworks being shot out of the tubes on the beach and exploding right in front of us. The kids ate it up!!

Quick observation of the room: One big room. Nice kitchen with Coffee Maker :) Bought a half pound of Kona coffee which saved us tons of money at Starbucks!! Of course we went there a couple of times just to help the local economy!! :) Microwave, Oven, full refrigerator, big sink, lots of silverware, wine glasses, coffee cups and a granite bar and counter top throughout. Decent sized bathroom, comfortable king sized bed and pull out couch for the kids which had a surprisingly comfortable mattress as far as pull outs go. Great A/C and a nice sized flat screen TV. Surprisingly fast internet for a family of tech heads that are attached to their wireless devices and laptops :) Did I mention the view? Breathtaking!!!! I only mention this again because I have been to several other condos that supposedly had "Views of the Ocean". I cannot stress enough how GREAT this view is. It's the real deal!! You even get a decent partial view of Diamond Head. Nice Outdoor furniture on the Lanai as well. Not just plastic chairs. My only regret was not meeting Dainora, other reviewers had mentioned how nice she was. Thank you Dainora for the great experience in OAHU!! We had a wonderful time in large part due to your great accommodations!!

-The Atnips

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sunpeaks1...
Vancouver
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a wonderful stay in the condo. The condo had everything you needed. Balcony had an incredible view of the sunset. Great price. Would go there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
magsricol
Skokie, Illinois
“Perfect Vacation Condo”
Reviewed 27 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I was with my 2 sisters and my young adult son. The original condo I rented was deemed small by the owner for the four of us so Dainora offered us her other condo at a lower floor with the same beautiful view of the harbor at the same price but more spacious. The Ilikai Hotel is located in the less crowded area of Waikiki. The unit was very clean and everything was provided from towels to dishwashing liquid and paper towel. Keys were provided through the lock box and printed house rules were readily available. Dainora was always available for any questions that we have through email or cell. Appliances were clean and in good working condition. Checkout was at 10:00 but since we had a later flight I asked if we can leave at 12:00 noon and Dainora graciously granted my request. We were in Honolulu to watch my daughter's college basketball team play. They didn't do too well but our vacation in Honolulu made up for that many times over. We hope to come back in the near future.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Russ W
Maple Valley, Washington
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Dainora went out of her way for my wife and I. she asked my wife how things were and my wife told her she was having trouble sleeping due to her back problems and the bed being to hard. That same day Dainora brought by a brand new pad for the bed.
The location to everything could not have been better, the price was great, and the view was awesome.
It all was very easy!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing