“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Big balcony to enjoy the view. Perfect for Friday Fireworks Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Big balcony to enjoy the view. Perfect for Friday Fireworks
Living room
Bedroom with king size bed
Kitchen with all major appliances
Open concept condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sunpeaks1...
Vancouver
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a wonderful stay in the condo. The condo had everything you needed. Balcony had an incredible view of the sunset. Great price. Would go there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
magsricol
Skokie, Illinois
“Perfect Vacation Condo”
Reviewed 27 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I was with my 2 sisters and my young adult son. The original condo I rented was deemed small by the owner for the four of us so Dainora offered us her other condo at a lower floor with the same beautiful view of the harbor at the same price but more spacious. The Ilikai Hotel is located in the less crowded area of Waikiki. The unit was very clean and everything was provided from towels to dishwashing liquid and paper towel. Keys were provided through the lock box and printed house rules were readily available. Dainora was always available for any questions that we have through email or cell. Appliances were clean and in good working condition. Checkout was at 10:00 but since we had a later flight I asked if we can leave at 12:00 noon and Dainora graciously granted my request. We were in Honolulu to watch my daughter's college basketball team play. They didn't do too well but our vacation in Honolulu made up for that many times over. We hope to come back in the near future.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Russ W
Maple Valley, Washington
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Dainora went out of her way for my wife and I. she asked my wife how things were and my wife told her she was having trouble sleeping due to her back problems and the bed being to hard. That same day Dainora brought by a brand new pad for the bed.
The location to everything could not have been better, the price was great, and the view was awesome.
It all was very easy!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
John M
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I've rented from Dainora before and as usual it was an easy transaction and everything is spelled out correctly on the contract. I like getting what I paid for and this unit is exactly that!
The view of the sunset over the marina is breathtaking from the Lanai. The Illikai is in a great location for access to all that Oahu has to offer. It was the perfect location for the beach as well as my business at the Hawaii Convention center. I will definitely rent from her again!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Julie H
“We enjoyed our stay!”
Reviewed 3 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Great marina view! Nice lanai! This condo was very comfortable. Nice kitchen! I'm very particular. I was looking for a vacation rental that does not have a shower curtain. This unit has a nice shower with glass doors. Great location! Wifi included. A/C. Convenient laundry room down the hall. It was a delight to meet Dainora too. She was very accommodating. I would stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing