21 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.com$406
Travelocity$365
Embassy Suites$412
4,905 results
All reviews evening reception hula tower managers reception order omelettes free drinks and snacks free happy hour yard house omelette station bedroom suite complimentary breakfast across the street breakfast staff live entertainment waikiki beach every morning the breakfast area pool area
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2022 via mobile

There are so many wonderful things about Embassy Suites Waikiki. The location is spot on, made to order breakfast was delicious, complimentary drinks at night were fun, and the list goes on. But the best thing about my stay was the service. From the moment I got there I was greeted so warmly by the front desk staff after a super long day of traveling. Not only that but valet was on top of things making it so easy for us to unload a family of 5. The room was spectacular, spacious, and clean. We felt at ease. The breakfast staff from the omelet station to the staff bussing tables were amazing. I had a small child strapped to me and I was approached many times to see if I needed help. They brought my tray out to my table and even grabbed me juice while I tended to my baby. Then at night, the staff serving complimentary drinks were entertaining. They offered us many different concoctions of fun cocktails and one guy was even singing while serving us drinks. Super cool and chill vibe. Then when my partner got sick, we had to extend our stay as he was in no condition to fly. Embassy Suites did not hesitate to ensure that I had accommodations and made the process so easy and seamless. The manager, Kaiana, saw to that personally. I was under so much stress with having to reschedule flights and rentals, that lodging was a breeze. I thank the wonderful staff at Embassy Suites Waikiki for making my vacation so enjoyable and easy. We will be back. I highly recommend this resort!

Room tip: Bring tip $ for your valet, room service, breakfast staff, and bartenders. They deserve it! Service is outstanding.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lelayang08
Simeon Miranda, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2022

Aloha lelayang08, WOW - thank you so much for your gracious review highlighting all of the wonderful things about your recent stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our central location, branded signature amenities and friendly staff. We will absolutely share your praise and recognition with the entire Team and Kaiana for going above and beyond to ensure your stay was seamless and enjoyable! We appreciate your recommendation of the resort and can't wait to host you again on your next visit to Honolulu. A hui hou!

Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

Last week Saturday I booked the pool deck to celebrate my son Oliver’s first birthday. The entire embassy suites staff was very helpful and friendly. I spoke with Justyn and Jay a few times and they helped me get a feel for the venue. They were so accommodating and helped me make this event memorable.

Upon arrival, we were happily greeted by D, Rod, and Kenny who made gathering and delivering the decor for the event easy as. The bell staff were so quick and efficient it made setting everything easy as I did not have to stress about moving and unloading the goods.

The check in process to my room felt seamless as Sandra and Kaiana welcomed us and checked us in. They also answered a few questions and let us know about some awesome things to do while we stayed in town.

Overall, everything I imagined was made possible by the staff and I felt my stay was well worthwhile. The venue was stunning and all my party guests were impressed with the upscale ambiance. Thank you Embassy Suites Waikiki, you made this Oliver’s birthday a walk on the beach!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Simeon Miranda, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2022

Aloha TheeDylan, thank you for taking a moment to share your glowing review of your recent experience at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk. We were so happy to host Oliver's 1st birthday party and glad to hear the event exceeded your expectations. I will share your praise and recognition with those who made this event one to remember - Justyn, Jay, D, Rod, Kenny, Sandra and Kaiana. We strive to provide rewarding guest experiences and look forward to hosting another event in the near future. Warm wishes from the Embassy Suites Waikiki family.

Reviewed 20 November 2022

The best hotel by far! I chose Embassy Suites Waikiki based off the reviews we read online, and I’m beyond impressed with the rooms, hospitality service and accommodations. Kaiana and Sandra at check-in were amazing and welcomed us so warmly to the resort. They were both very thorough with the check-in experience and recommended popular restaurants nearby. All encounters with the staff from Valet to Bell (D, Kenny, Rod) to F&B (Justyn) were phenomenal and I truly felt like family. This was my first time staying at this hotel and I can’t wait to plan my return trip.

Date of stay: November 2022

Aloha 1207Kiki, thank you for choosing to stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk. We pride ourselves in providing rewarding guest experiences and so elated to hear that you were beyond impressed with your experience at our resort. We appreciate your positive recognition of Kaiana, Sandra, D, Kenny, Rod and Justyn and happy to share your kind words with all hosts. We can't wait to host you again on your next visit to Honolulu. Mahalo Nui and a hui hou!

Reviewed 19 November 2022

This hotel is a BIG WIN!
Minutes to Waikiki beach and water activities. Beautiful pool with delightful pool attendants, extremely enjoyable yoga practice offered by the pool in the morning for guests. Both yoga instructors were excellent. Fabulous cooked to order breakfast (although I wish there were some gluten free bread/muffin options - even frozen!) and evening reception. Accommodating front desk staff and hard working breakfast staff always on the go clearing tables and filling up the buffet. They never stopped! Bar attendants at the evening reception were quick to make you feel welcome while preparing your drink. Evening snack options were great! No other choice for staying in Waikiki!
***** Location
***** Cleanliness
***** Friendly staff
***** Amenities
***** Ambience

Date of stay: October 2022

Aloha Sharon H, thank you for such a great review. We really appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and so glad you got to experience all of our signature offerings as an Embassy from our facilities to our daily breakfast and nightly evening reception. Your 5-star rating across the board is a pleasure to read and we are so glad to know you consider our hotel as a "BIG WIN!" We hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon. Until then, take care!

Reviewed 18 November 2022 via mobile

I wanted to highlight one employee for their exemplary customer service! Sue at the front desk was very accommodating and handled everything with a friendly smile on her face. Overall a great stay with a perfect central location and large comfortable room

Trip type: Travelled on business
Simeon Miranda, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2022

Aloha Breandanrn, Thank you for your recognition of our staff, especially Sue at the Front Desk. We are so appreciative of your kind words and will be delighted to share this review with her. We are also happy to note you enjoyed our spacious guest suites and convenient location - within walking distance of restaurants, shops and the beach just moments away from the hotel. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back in the near future. Until then, take care!