Lowest prices for your stay
$366
$359
Hotels.com
$366
travelup.com$407
Travelocity$366
Embassy Suites$413
4,904 results
All reviews evening reception hula tower managers reception free drinks and snacks order omelettes free happy hour yard house omelette station bedroom suite complimentary breakfast across the street breakfast staff live entertainment waikiki beach every morning the breakfast area pool area
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

Last week Saturday I booked the pool deck to celebrate my son Oliver’s first birthday. The entire embassy suites staff was very helpful and friendly. I spoke with Justyn and Jay a few times and they helped me get a feel for the venue. They were so accommodating and helped me make this event memorable.

Upon arrival, we were happily greeted by D, Rod, and Kenny who made gathering and delivering the decor for the event easy as. The bell staff were so quick and efficient it made setting everything easy as I did not have to stress about moving and unloading the goods.

The check in process to my room felt seamless as Sandra and Kaiana welcomed us and checked us in. They also answered a few questions and let us know about some awesome things to do while we stayed in town.

Overall, everything I imagined was made possible by the staff and I felt my stay was well worthwhile. The venue was stunning and all my party guests were impressed with the upscale ambiance. Thank you Embassy Suites Waikiki, you made this Oliver’s birthday a walk on the beach!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Simeon Miranda, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2022

Aloha TheeDylan, thank you for taking a moment to share your glowing review of your recent experience at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk. We were so happy to host Oliver's 1st birthday party and glad to hear the event exceeded your expectations. I will share your praise and recognition with those who made this event one to remember - Justyn, Jay, D, Rod, Kenny, Sandra and Kaiana. We strive to provide rewarding guest experiences and look forward to hosting another event in the near future. Warm wishes from the Embassy Suites Waikiki family.

Reviewed 20 November 2022

The best hotel by far! I chose Embassy Suites Waikiki based off the reviews we read online, and I’m beyond impressed with the rooms, hospitality service and accommodations. Kaiana and Sandra at check-in were amazing and welcomed us so warmly to the resort. They were both very thorough with the check-in experience and recommended popular restaurants nearby. All encounters with the staff from Valet to Bell (D, Kenny, Rod) to F&B (Justyn) were phenomenal and I truly felt like family. This was my first time staying at this hotel and I can’t wait to plan my return trip.

Date of stay: November 2022

Aloha 1207Kiki, thank you for choosing to stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk. We pride ourselves in providing rewarding guest experiences and so elated to hear that you were beyond impressed with your experience at our resort. We appreciate your positive recognition of Kaiana, Sandra, D, Kenny, Rod and Justyn and happy to share your kind words with all hosts. We can't wait to host you again on your next visit to Honolulu. Mahalo Nui and a hui hou!

Reviewed 19 November 2022

This hotel is a BIG WIN!
Minutes to Waikiki beach and water activities. Beautiful pool with delightful pool attendants, extremely enjoyable yoga practice offered by the pool in the morning for guests. Both yoga instructors were excellent. Fabulous cooked to order breakfast (although I wish there were some gluten free bread/muffin options - even frozen!) and evening reception. Accommodating front desk staff and hard working breakfast staff always on the go clearing tables and filling up the buffet. They never stopped! Bar attendants at the evening reception were quick to make you feel welcome while preparing your drink. Evening snack options were great! No other choice for staying in Waikiki!
***** Location
***** Cleanliness
***** Friendly staff
***** Amenities
***** Ambience

Date of stay: October 2022

Aloha Sharon H, thank you for such a great review. We really appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and so glad you got to experience all of our signature offerings as an Embassy from our facilities to our daily breakfast and nightly evening reception. Your 5-star rating across the board is a pleasure to read and we are so glad to know you consider our hotel as a "BIG WIN!" We hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon. Until then, take care!

Reviewed 18 November 2022 via mobile

I wanted to highlight one employee for their exemplary customer service! Sue at the front desk was very accommodating and handled everything with a friendly smile on her face. Overall a great stay with a perfect central location and large comfortable room

Trip type: Travelled on business
Simeon Miranda, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2022

Aloha Breandanrn, Thank you for your recognition of our staff, especially Sue at the Front Desk. We are so appreciative of your kind words and will be delighted to share this review with her. We are also happy to note you enjoyed our spacious guest suites and convenient location - within walking distance of restaurants, shops and the beach just moments away from the hotel. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back in the near future. Until then, take care!

Reviewed 16 November 2022

My husband and I are delighted we stayed at this hotel. We had the best experience for being first timer in Oahu. Tali (Front desk) who welcomed us with warm hearts and kindness is truly the best. We arrived late in mid week and she accommodated all our needs. Not only she gave us one of the great view of our room, everything in there is flawless. We had a balcony that is facing partial view of both the beach & the city. It was beautiful! (Thank you Tali!)

What I love about their room; there is a privacy on the actual location of the bed if you are staying with groups this would be great. A door is separating the room from the living room that has a sofa bed and huge tv. Room also has tv and ours has 2 queen size bed (king wasn't available at the time, but it's ok). It has sink, microwave and under counter fridge. The bathroom is also nice and very spacious.

This hotel is very tidy and clean. Our reservations came with free breakfast and free cocktails at night at a certain time. It was lovely to enjoy a glass of 1 or 2 after exploring the Island. Our Valet Calvin who is super helpful with recommendations made a huge impact and that is why we discovered those beautiful views. Thanks Calvin, keep up the good work! Banquets are also super friendly in the morning when you are enjoying breakfast, they come to work ready and friendly, always smiling and asking you how your day is going.

I highly recommend Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, not only these people are nice and kind they are only less than 5 minutes walk to the Waikiki Beach. You will catch the gorgeous Sunset, that's how close they are to the Beach.

Will I come back to stay here? YES! Absolutely, in fact my husband and I are already planning the next trip and we're not even back for a week yet. Mahalo Embassy Suites by Hilton for being so hospitable and making our experience the BEST! See you again!

B/D Mart.

Date of stay: November 2022
Simeon Miranda, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2022

Aloha and Mahalo for taking the time to share such a detailed review of your experience with us. We are so happy to hear of our breakfast staff and Tali's kind service and the impact they made on your stay. We will definitely share this review with them and our management team to be sure recognition is given for their natural efforts. We truly appreciate your high rating and look forward to welcoming you back. Mahalo nui loa!