3,958 results
All reviews hula tower evening reception managers reception order omelettes free drinks and snacks grand lanai free happy hour two bedroom suite waikiki beach walk across the street omelette station yard house complimentary breakfast breakfast staff miso soup live entertainment every morning
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the stay at the Embassy Suites - good clean rooms, awesome views and just the best location. A complimentary breakfast was great. Great concierge who helped plan some great activities. A great venue that helped make some great holiday memories.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
simeonm90, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha, Peter M, and thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope your travel brings you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time in Hawaii, and we were so glad we stayed at Embassy Suites in Waikiki. The location was perfect! The hotel is clean, has great accommodations: breakfast, reception with drinks, wifi, laundry room, nice pool, and amazing staff.

The rooms are nice, with very comfortable living and sleeping spaces. I would gladly come back the next time we're in Oahu!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moniquenguyen_92

Aloha and thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope your travel brings you back!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Awesome experience, top to bottom. Great breakfast to start your day, and happy hour at the pool to cap it off. Great staff, clean rooms, close to everything. Fun, enthusiastic bar tenders. Large clean rooms.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
simeonm90, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha and thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope your travel brings you back again. Mahalo nui loa!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

nice place.close to the beach and downtown. staff is friendly and the breakfast was of a great quality. parking is valet only, so be prepared to include that within your cost. everything is close by and I thought it a great place to stay for a hawaii first timer

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
simeonm90, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Aloha, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay with us for your first overall experience in Hawaii. We hope your travel brings you back again. Mahalo nui loa!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I have travelled all over the world and stayed in many great hotels but none can compare with Embassy Suites Waikiki.
I have just booked my third stay for 18 days for early next year and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.
Every time I've stayed there they exceed my expectations on every level.
On my last visit I arrived around 9am and was told my room was ready and was welcome to have a complementary breakfast. I've never experenced that kind of service from any other hotel before, as you usually have to wait the customary 3pm checkin time, just what I needed after travelling for more than 24 hours.
I can't rate highly enough all the staff who are very helpful, friendly and always ready to please.
This hotel has so much to offer, the location is central, rooms are generous, smooth checkin, amazing breakfast and I should also mention happy hour with its real Hawaiian vibe, no reason to leave the hotel really.
I recommend this hotel, not just for the hotel but for the total experience.

Room Tip: every room is a good room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank mazza4488

Thank you for your wonderful very thorough review. We are delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectation in every aspects of your stay. The guests that reads your review will have a very clear idea of what to expect at our hotel. Thank you for also mentioning our wonderful staff. They truly do an amazing job everyday. We thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful review and we look forward to your return! Aloha and a Hui Hou!