Ending our three week trip to Hawaii and Japan, we wanted a nice hotel in Waikiki for our last few nights before heading home. Our priorities were: a central location, close to, but not necessarily directly on the beach, and a reasonable (for Hawaii) value. The Embassy Suites Beach Walk hit the mark!
We loved the extra space, microwave and small fridge, and the fact that both the bedroom and the living room each had balconies. Every staff member (save one) was extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating. Special kudos to Kenny, our valet/bellman and the front desk/registration woman (we forgot her name, but she was originally from Okinawa, Japan) who helped make our visit so pleasant.
We booked a city view room and requested an upper floor to avoid the noise of traffic. We were assigned a wonderful suite, in the Aloha Tower, on the sixteenth floor with a glorious view of Diamond Head. We underestimated the value and quality of the breakfasts and thoroughly enjoyed the evening cocktail receptions.
A block from the beach (the widest stretch fronting Fort DeRussy) and smack dab in what we consider to be the best part of Waikiki. The pool and spa are located on the fourth floor where we found plenty of loungers.
If you're looking for a hotel with a grand lobby, this is probably not the place for you (reception was located on the ground floor and oddly open to where the cars and taxis arrive.) If you are looking for a good value, a spacious suite, in a great location, with welcoming employees, look no further!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is an all-suite hotel featuring 1 and 2-bedroom suites with private bedroom(s), separate living room, and kitchenette. All of our guests enjoy complimentary full Made-to-Oder Breakfast daily, nightly Evening Poolside Reception, Wi-Fi, and more, and No Resort Fees. The hotel is located steps to Waikiki Beach and in the heart of Waikiki Beach Walk, Waikiki's newest shopping, dining, and entertainment district. In addition to the extra space, added value, and great location that makes our hotel so unique, it is the genuine Hawaiian hospitality of our staff that we are most proud of. Come experience the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk Honolulu, Hawaii