2,023 results
All reviews the hilton hawaiian village across the street ala moana blvd wailana coffee house free apples fridge and microwave coffee maker free shuttle diamond head min walk beach towels room key within easy walking distance bus stop small pool sofa bed partial ocean view
Reviewed 25 January 2019

This is my first year staying at the Aqua Palms, as my ocean view 38th floor, condo a few blocks away fell through at last second due to both elevators not working since Christmas and not wanting to walk up 38 flights of stairs. Step in Aqua Palms where a friend of mine placed a call and got me booked over here as an initial replacement. Every year I attend a conference at Hilton, and the Aqua Palms is conveniently right across the street. My room was extremely clean and quiet and came with nice fridge and microwave. Maid service was a 10 and they always brought more towels and blankets.

All hotels are made based on staff and this hotel is guided by Superstar veteran Erik S, a long time loyal employee and true expereinced pro in making adjustments, thinking fast, and being so gracious and professional. The hotel is lucky to have such a great force to help stremline their reservations.

Other noteable staff, at front desk that make your stay so pleasant are Berma, Kekoa,Ryan and Christian. Hotel adds a nice boutique warm touch with Wed, cheese, crackers and fresh Pineapple juice, late afternoon, early evening, mini gathering in lobby. I also met Patty, GM in the elevator on way to our cars, and she seemed like a really sharp, well informed manager, who knows how to get thinngs done. A savvy New Yorker. Bottom line is Waikiki Marina Towers loss is Aqua Palms gain, I will be a returning guest in years to come. Bravo to the staff and team

Room tip: I like city view away from Elevators to get quiet good sleep.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2019

Aloha Canadian07717:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your recent experience here at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

Yes, our staff is one of our biggest selling points at the property. Eric and many of the other staff have been here for years and are great with our guests and treating them with the true "Aloha Spirit" for which we are known.

All of us here at the Palms look forward to serving you on a return visit!

Me ke Aloha Pumehana,

Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

Very Good hotel for family, great location, friendly staff and maintained cleanliness. All over we had very good 11 nights experience in the hotel. We had room with diamond head views, which was really one of the wonderful experience for us. Very Good Indian restaurant behind, just 4-5 mnts walk from the hotel where we could vegetarian meal.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Babyvibhu
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

Aloha Babyvibhu:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

I'm delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your winter holiday with us.

We look forward to seeing you on a return visit!

Me ke Aloha Pumehana,

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this clean, air-conditioned, working elevator hotel for 2 nights after staying at a horrible place (picture Faulty Towers).

Check in was quick, easy and the room was so nice. Clean, cool, safe. Everything you want when trying to enjoy your time.

They have DVD rental machine in foyer, free wifi, iHop is attached for easy breakfast and everything just worked.

Lovely staff.

Would stay here again, missed the ocean view but that wasn’t my priority for these 2 days.

My only downside would be the shower/bath combo with the shower curtain. Not a fan of these but they are quite common. The drainage was slow so the shower turned into a bath, and our toilet kept running.

No big drama just needs some plumbing work perhaps?

Love love loved it!
Thanks Aqua Palms for restoring my faith in hotels in Waikiki.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 769becg
Reviewed 6 January 2019

The location of this hotel is excellent and the value decent. We only stay the 1 night until our resort room was ready! The staff was friendly and check-in was quick. The room was a little dated but clean otherwise.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank S9015GDdavidc
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

If your young and are looking for somewhere to drop your belongings - party and come back to your room utterly shattered - you may find this hotel ok for you. If your looking for a hotel with OK location and a relaxing feel... don't book this.

I agree that staff are quite pleasant... but that's where things stop. It's scruffy, it's very dated and our bathroom smelt bad.

We had a small balcony as did other rooms on the same side as our hotel... unfortunately ours had a broken lock and didn't shut out the noise from the traffic below or the chattering... the whoops and the yells, the ramblings and arguments that other guests chose to have on their own balcony's at 10.30pm.

Other guests in this hotel seemed to be ignorant to the fact that there we're other people staying in this hotel and the noise, constant door banging and shouting in the halls remained unchecked.

We've stayed in 4 different hotels over these two weeks of visiting Hawaii and this has far been the worst.

Rooms are unsuitable for thier designed use - terrible lighting (one lamp looked like it had been used as a weapon at some point in its sad life... (pointless cupboards and tables that take up valuable space!).. and the provision of a PlayStation 3 console to be used if required!!?... quite frankly I'd have rather liked a better mattress and some comfy pillows!!.... and window that shut and didn't make me feel like I was actually staying in a tent.

If your used to a hostel - this place would be fine for your own bit of space.. if your looking for a nice place to chill after sightseeing - don't come here.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Zulujasp
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Aloha Zulujasp:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the challenges you encountered during your stay.

I'm pleased to say that we are currently working with our owners on a renovation that will be completed later this year.

Despite the above the staff and management hope you were able to take home fond memories of your stay in Hawaii and will give us another opportunity to regain your valued patronage.

Me Ke Aloha Pumehana,