“Great ice cream”
Review of Via Gelato

Via Gelato
Ranked #17 of 108 Dessert in Honolulu
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Probably the widest variety of ice cream flavours I've ever come across (check their website), admittedly they aren't all available at once, but there was still a great selection when we visited. The flavours we chose were wonderful, with a lovely creamy texture. Not expensive either.

It's definitely worth a visit - we went in the evening and parked easily on the street, not sure if that would be the case during the day though.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The ice cream was good, the flavour choices were extensive, the staff were sweet, there was nice sitting space. All in all a delicious respite from the heat.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

This gelato shop usually has excellent gelato and many different flavors. Tonight however I was disappointed. I ordered half fudge swirl and half banana. The fudge swirl was fine but the banana had pieces of shortbread that tasted stale. Also, I could barely make out the banana flavor. The sign above their counter invites customers to make comments on the gelato. When I brought my comment to the attention of the waitstaff, they looked at me like I was from Mars. And they all tried the banana themselves and apparently agreed that I was wrong. Kind of rude in subterranean way. I will not darken the doorstep of this establishment again.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I've always wanted to try their gelato but never had time. So today i finally made it there. They had a variety of gelato flavor and sometimes they would run out of the flavor so it's best if you go there early. I sample some of the flavor and they were all good. I got myself a small size with 2 flavors, chocolate and halo halo. Yummy! I'm going back again. Oh and they have espresso. I heard it's good too.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

The best gelato around. They have unique flavors and combinations, we go about once a week. The prices are reasonable for the quality that you are getting. Every visit leaves us satisfied. Customer service is always top notch.