“Pizza and Pasta, Suprisingly Good”

Wolfgang Puck Express
Ranked #316 of 2,595 Restaurants in Honolulu
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my Hawain Pizza, after all it is Honolulu. Based on that success, I returned two days later for the spaghetti and meatballs. Also very good, especially for a “fast food” venue. Two days later I returned for more spaghetti and meatballs; consistently good.

Final note: compared to Arancino de Mare, just two blocks away and at twice the cost, Wolfgang Puck’s Express wins hands down.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, service was ok, food was ok but over priced for the quality, wouldn't bother going back

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is the 5th place we’ve eaten at in Honolulu and my least favorite so far. I liked some elements of the chicken pasta that I had (full of peas and mushrooms), but the alfredo sauce was pretty bland. The butternut squash was pretty good, though. The servers were very nice about answering my questions about the menu and the food came quickly. The view from the patio of Waikiki Beach was fabulous. Prices were reasonable ($12 for the pasta).

Reviewed 17 March 2018

OK....think of what a club sandwich is....and then order a club at this place. Compressed and processed slices of turkey, one small slice of tomato, a tiny bit of avocado sauce thinly spread in the middle, a thick and partly cooked and cold piece of bacon...and all this between two slices of thinly cut wholewheat bread. Pretty tasteless. Go next door to subway and save money, get a lot more in the sandwich.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the huevos rancheros not knowing the eggs would be uncooked. Fortunately, they were super nice about it and made me another immediately. The manager and servers were friendly and welcoming. It doesn’t say it on the description, but they also come with mozzarella cheese which tasted good.

My grandfather ordered the American breakfast and his eggs were undercooked. The “potato’s” was basically a whole potato, smashed flat and boiled. It was really strange.

If I could have rated the service separately, I would have given the service a 4 out of 5 instead of 2.

If you know the style of Wolfgang Puck and like it, I would recommend coming here. Just make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into and you don’t like your eggs cooked very much.