“Excellent pizza and salad”
Review of Serino's Pizza Waikiki - CLOSED

Serino's Pizza Waikiki
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Margarita pizza and fresh organic salad is just great! NO ambiance simple seating in a basic pizza place. Thin crust fine corn meal on the bottom and fresh ingediants make it fine for lunch or a snack.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

great pizza. we loved it!! was a little wait, but well worth it!!
we would eat here again next time we come!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We were on vacation and had a resturant.com gift certificate and what a great VALUE! Food was fresh and tasty. We ate inside, but there are just 2 or 3 high top tables. Great service. The pop machine was not working for the diet coke and the guy fixed it in less than 2 minutes.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

This is not a sit down service restaurant, although they do have a small bar type table a few people can sit at.
We ordered a large Mediterranean pizza, the crust was perfect, the pizza delicious. The price is higher then we are used to in my area, but I found that to be the average price everywhere (25.00). Would have had pizza there again without thinking twice.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I'm not sure what the previous reviewer is talking about, but I wholeheartedly disagree with his or her assessment. I LOVE trying out new pizza places while I travel the world, and Serino's Pizza in Waikiki is a winner.

PROS:

- The pizza is outstanding. They have some unique flavors, and it is definitely homemade.
- Everyone that was working here the night that we visited seemed truly happy to be working there. The guy making the pizza and the helper were both singing along to the music, and the cashier was full of smiles. It's so refreshing to see a staff that visibly enjoys what they do. The owner that hired this group did a great job.
- While the prices are a bit high, there are TWO VERY EASY WAYS to find discounts online for this place. If you are resourceful enough, you can get a great pizza very inexpensively. Google is your friend.

CONS:

- Seating downstairs is limited, but they do have additional seating upstairs (I did not have a chance to visit this part of the restaurant).
- The wait can be a bit long if you don't order ahead of time, but it's made fresh and right in front of you. That's the point.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:

As long as I am able to find discounts, this place will definitely be my go-to pizza place at night in Waikiki. Thanks for dinner, you guys!