Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Roberts Hawaii tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Roberts Hawaii
from US$ 51.00
from US$ 480.00
from US$ 16.00
from US$ 18.00
1,331 results
All reviews airport shuttle cousin james roberts tours pearl harbor waimea canyon the big island waikele outlets pride of america deluxe tour tour guide road to hana grand circle tour baggage claim cruise ship honolulu city tour always on time dole plantation
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Used Robert's tours back in October of 2017. It was a fabulous trip and Bjorn was the best guide. He kept us laughing and entertained for the whole day and this was a full day! We saw some of the most amazing scenery with beautiful ocean shores and exotic water falls among tropical flowers and vegetation. Riding the bus all day was tiring but there was relatively little walking. I would recommend this trip for anyone wanting to see the Hawaii you imagined it would be.

2  Thank okiedeb
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This tour is a must-to for first-time visitors to Honolulu, in my opinion! I think this tour is fairly priced, and offers a brief-but-informative overview of several Honolulu highlights during the driving tour of the city. Also featured is a scheduled visit to the Pearl Harbor Memorial Theater for a short informational program before you go over to the USS Arizona Memorial via shuttle boat. The independent exploration time at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument is enough for tour participants to get a great overview of Pearl Harbor. While at the park, we decided to pay extra for a self-guided tour of the USS Bowfin Submarine on my first visit, which we thought was worthwhile. On my most recent visit to the park, we instead spent more time exploring the "Road to War" and "Attack" exhibit galleries - which we also found to be interesting and worthwhile.

NOTES & TIPS:

- Although the meeting time is painfully early in the morning, you dare not be late to meet the bus at your assigned pick-up spot. The same is true for your assigned meeting time back at the bus for departure from Pearl Harbor. [Seriously, I've found it best to get to the pick-up locations at least five minutes early!}

- You cannot take anything onto the USS Arizona Memorial that won't fit into your pockets. No purse, no backpack, no bag, etc. You will NOT want to leave your things on the tour bus, which is unsecured and may be used for another tour or transport while your tour group is visiting Pearl Harbor. The lockers at the park are cash-only and limited in number, so one might not available while you're there. Be sure to plan accordingly!

- You will need to take your driver's license or other government-issued I.D., plus either cash or a credit card. Also, be sure to take along at least a few dollars in cash so that you can tip your driver at the end of the tour.

- There are two areas at the Pearl Harbor stop where you can buy a very limited selection of snacks, beverages, etc. There is also a bookstore and a gift shop here; both have some interesting items available for purchase.

- This was the second time that I've done the Pearl Harbor / USS Arizona / Honolulu City Tour through Roberts Hawaii; I booked this tour through Costco Travel both times. It's notable that both times I was asked for a voucher when boarding the tour bus, and both times I had to explain to the bus driver that neither Costco Travel nor Aloha VIP Tours had given me a voucher for this tour. Luckily, this was no problem because both times the driver did have me on their reservation list so they just had me sign a voucher form.

- There is no restroom on the tour bus and the non-stop, driving City Tour takes place both before and after your visit to Pearl Harbor, so be sure to plan accordingly!

3  Thank AJollyRancher
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The guide Derek was the best! We had horrible rain all day long but he kept our morale up and we ended up having an amazing time

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a day!
Harvey, our driver, was a joy to travel with.
He was knowledgeable about the local history and locations. He had stories from growing up & living on the island that were very relevant to the tour.
The only disappointment was the activity of the volcano, but that's mother nature for you!

We got to see native wildlife in the form of green turtles and learnt a lot of the Hawaiian names for locations and animals.

Well worth the booking!
250 miles of worthwhile information and locations.

Harvey even rescheduled the day and visits on the fly as we did have a few stragglers at some of the stopoff points.

Full marks are well deserved.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Roberts Hawaii were recommended to us as a reasonably priced alternative to the Shore Excursions offered by the Pride of America. The drivers were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Our trip to the Grotto on Kauai had to be cut short due to excessive rain. It was rescheduled for the following day without fuss. We did several trips around Oahu. On every occasion the bus was punctual, clean and tidy, with the friendliest and proudly Hawaiian drivers enthusiastically sharing their islands and culture. Online booking is a breeze and their admin is faultless. Best touring experience ever. Thank you Roberts.

1  Thank Peter P