The place definitely has positives and negatives but in the end, it's a good place. Was here for 4 nights, and felt fine staying here. The ups, really close to the beach and within walking distance for everything Waikiki. Great staff as well. The downs are the shared bathrooms with another room (never told), finding a knife on my bed when I went in, and too many people smoking drugs around us (some might take that as a plus). Don't know if I would stay here again, but would recommend it to a couple of my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is centrally located 1/2 block from beach, near the Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park, Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, and countless bars and restaurants. Rated "Best Youth Hostel" by the Travel Channel, our friendly staff are happy to help make your budget holiday the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Polynesian Hostel Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hotel Honolulu
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Honolulu, Hawaii