“A good food and nice friendly atmosphere”

Happy Valley Pasta and Pizza
Ranked #416 of 2,562 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2017

A good dinner stop for singles, couples and families. The food is good and prices are reasonable. Full bar.

1  Thank Dan G

Reviewed 27 January 2017

We were in the mood for pasta & Happy Valley didn't disappoint. We started with the garlic focaccia made out of cheese-stuffed pizza dough. Wife said it was "to die for". High praise indeed! I had seafood in pink sauce. Great! Wife had chicken penne in basil pesto. "Perfect". Will definitely be back.

1  Thank dennis i
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

My son decided to try the Japanese style pasta. Teriyaki meatballs with penne. Sauce was food but disappointed in meatballs. Bacon carbonara was good. Happy Valley salad was family size bowl and was good. Nice quiet place that was filled with locals.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We wanted to go where the locals, and found this place. Staff very nice and helpful, food lovely. We had the Happy's sampler for starters, which was a variety of prawns, calamari, chicken and chips, then Happy's surpremebpizza. Very filling and very nice.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We hiked Diamond Head and stopped here afterwards. Cute smaller restuarant with some of the best pasta and meatballs we've ever tasted, and we favor Italian food! Serice was fantastic and the atmosphere was nice. They give a lot for the price and their homemade meatballs were to die for!
I only have one complaint, I neurotic about public places being clean. I went into a very small bathroom just to wash my hands since we had just climbed Diamond Head and the bathroom was disgusting! The white sink was actually black! I couldn't stomach to look at the toilet. Here's my thing, if your bathroom is that filthy dirty, what does your kitchen look like?