“Good service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

My son decided to try the Japanese style pasta. Teriyaki meatballs with penne. Sauce was food but disappointed in meatballs. Bacon carbonara was good. Happy Valley salad was family size bowl and was good. Nice quiet place that was filled with locals.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We wanted to go where the locals, and found this place. Staff very nice and helpful, food lovely. We had the Happy's sampler for starters, which was a variety of prawns, calamari, chicken and chips, then Happy's surpremebpizza. Very filling and very nice.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We hiked Diamond Head and stopped here afterwards. Cute smaller restuarant with some of the best pasta and meatballs we've ever tasted, and we favor Italian food! Serice was fantastic and the atmosphere was nice. They give a lot for the price and their homemade meatballs were to die for!
I only have one complaint, I neurotic about public places being clean. I went into a very small bathroom just to wash my hands since we had just climbed Diamond Head and the bathroom was disgusting! The white sink was actually black! I couldn't stomach to look at the toilet. Here's my thing, if your bathroom is that filthy dirty, what does your kitchen look like?

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The seafood pasta is excellent. When ordering, ask to have the shrimp "peeled." If you do not, you have to deal with peeling the shrimp covered with marinara sauce; messy. However, once you taste this dish it is difficult to leave any leftovers on your plate and you want to return to the restaurant for another order! I order this dish with extra broccoli, which I am willing to pay for. Also the restaurant house wines are very good, inexpensive and pairs very nicely with your meal. Since first dining there in late 2013, I've taken different groups of family and friends. We've ALL enjoyed the food and wine. In addition, some of them have returned with other diners!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Service was excellent! Our waiter was friendly and attentive to what we said and asked for. He came by a few times to refill drinks and to check on us.

Food was excellent as well!! I got 7 veggie pasta, with pink sauce. It tasted amazing, hot and fresh. My husband got veggie pizza and he loved it. Finished the whole thing!
The food took a while but we didn't mind because you can tell they make it when you order- it tasted really fresh and it was piping hot.

It's a small but nice restaurant and we enjoyed our food. We were hesitant to go bc of the Yelp reviews but honestly this place was really good. Come here if you want good service and delicious food :)