“awesome as usual!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 21 November 2017

yummy ice cream, staff is very friendly. Hawaii is our favorite detinantion we visit here once a year!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Love that this baskins open until 11. I got off work and I was craving for my favorite ice cream Jamoca, once I got there all the staff were very welcoming and friendly. Especially Kenji whom helped me with my order, he greeted me with aloha right away. I got 2 scoops but than he suggested I should get the 3 scoops so I don't miss out on their special for today.
I went home happy with just $5.00 something for 3 scoops woohoo thank you. Keep up the good work crew

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Nothing extraordinary about this Baskin-Robbins. Good ice cream, friendly service, and located smack dab in bustling Waikiki at the Sheraton complex.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Call me and my wife little pigs, but we scoffed a pint of mango and strawberry ice cream sitting at a table outside the shop which has a dozen or more ic cream flavours. You could have one every day of your stay and end up in heaven.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We stayed at the Sheraton so eat here several times. Each time the staff were excellent (including a little hiccup from the hotel in trying to pay which the staff member took care of wonderfully). Highly recommend and I can't forget how yummy the ice creams were!