“Great ice cream!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Call me and my wife little pigs, but we scoffed a pint of mango and strawberry ice cream sitting at a table outside the shop which has a dozen or more ic cream flavours. You could have one every day of your stay and end up in heaven.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We stayed at the Sheraton so eat here several times. Each time the staff were excellent (including a little hiccup from the hotel in trying to pay which the staff member took care of wonderfully). Highly recommend and I can't forget how yummy the ice creams were!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Convenient location, great flavor choices, friendly staff. Nice to visit after a day at the beach--located very near Waikiki beach in the Sheraton Waikiki hotel.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We went here a couple of times while staying at the Sheraton Waikiki. The cashiers were always pleasant and offered us samples of the ice cream. I got the pumpkin cheesecake ice cream each time we went. My wife got a coconut ice cream that was also delicious. I would definitely recommend this place for a guilty pleasure.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

such a handy shop to get a great ice- cream and a very pleasantly place to sit near the goldfish pond on the rocking. Chairs and relax with a treat