Lowest prices for your stay
$376
Hotels.com$376
Travelocity$376
Traveluro$384
8,023 results
All reviews ewa tower across the street shor restaurant waikiki beach kai coffee farmers market ocean view the diamond head tower the duke statue breakfast buffet resort fee beach chairs pool staff our honeymoon lots of shops street noise high floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022

We ended up booking the Hyatt Regency after checking into a different hotel that we were extremely dissatisfied with for the same price. Everyone at the Hyatt worked to make our last-minute booking a memorable stay. When we checked in we were even upgraded to an ocean view room for free when they found out it was the last night of our honeymoon! The only reason we wouldn't give it 5 stars is due to the high valet and resort fees (though they are not much different than anywhere else in Waikiki), and the rooms showed their age a bit, but everything was clean and the location was perfect! Would stay again!

1  Thank cervonekatlyn
Reviewed 14 May 2022

My husband and I stayed after our cruise. They accommodated us for an early check in as well as a late check out. Housekeeping always made sure we had enough towels as well as bath products.The pool was a bit lacklustre, however, the towels as well as beach chairs tgat you could get at the pool were great for the beach! All in all a great hotel with great ambiance!

2  Thank Shauna S
Reviewed 13 May 2022

The hotel is nice. The check in process was nice. The hotel overall is expensive $16 for a beer at the pool. But the worst is I had was their security named Shane. After contacting their headquarters and reporting this situation that I had. The propertys Head security Mitch Johnson took longer than it should have to contact me about the situation and when he did he wasn’t super friendly and blamed everything on me and made no sense on what he was saying. I should have stayed at the Marriott. Never again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2022

I had an absolutely amazing experience at the Hyatt. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I really truly was able to just enjoy my trip because I literally had no worries thanks to the Hyatt. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends

2  Thank luvlylady2015
Reviewed 12 May 2022

As many have mentioned, the place is noisy. I expected it from others’ reviews but honestly didn’t realize how loud it would be. Added bonus (not) of having Prom kids put next to us/around us yelling, screaming, blasting music, etc. We were put on floor 12 in the Diamond Head tower so couldn’t actually see D.H. Great view of the parking garage though… We did face the beach so had lovely water views for which I was thankful as that’s what we paid for. The DH tower is on one of the o/w streets running to Kalakaua so all emergency vehicles come blasting up our road, sirens blaring. As do all of the LOUD motorcycles/mopeds who get their kicks revving their engines through Waikiki. I was honestly blown away by the noise. We live in the middle of our city on a main street and we hear sirens all the time, a park across the street we hear kids and dogs and celebrations so I was ready for noise but this was something else. I used to live on Oahu and I worked on cruise ships for 14+ years, we came here to truly relax, we spent a fair amount of time in our room due to sun burns and blisters. With the beautiful beach views we wanted to spend a lot of time in the shade on our balcony which we did which is also why we heard what we heard. Perhaps others won’t spend as much time in their room but I’m just sharing my experience. The location in Waikiki is perfect The hotel itself was lovely, the room was great although our fancy bidet toilet didn’t work and housekeeping couldn’t figure it out either. We didn’t eat in either restaurant because the food was so expensive so we went elsewhere every day which is a loss to Hyatt. But charging $37 for one breakfast where you’re having what, eggs, toast, maybe a sausage, maybe a pancake is quite honestly outrageous. We liked that you could use the ABC store on the third floor and charge things back to the room, that was convenient. I guess I would recommend staying here due to its location in Waikiki but would definitely recommend a higher floor and ask about events rolling through the hotel. Bring ear plugs!!

Date of stay: April 2022