6,287 results
All reviews ewa tower across the street swim bar waikiki beach farmers market ocean view the diamond head tower the duke statue breakfast buffet resort fee large hotel pool staff beach chairs third floor our honeymoon lots of shops street noise
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stayed in this Hyatt 3 days in Waikiki, great place to be! Centrally located to the beach, the local restaurants, the attractions. The staff was so helpful and provided great information on things to do and how to get there. Two comments for improvement, the restaurants were way too expensive, $60 per person for a dinner buffet is not right and the pool was very small for a hotel this size.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Very nice hotel, just across the street from the main Waikiki beach.....good sized room with all you need and they provide refillable water bottles for all guests.
We had an ocean front room and that gave a decent sized balcony for watching the goings on outside...
Didn't try any of the on site dining so can't comment on that...

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pattenr
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Location, location, location right across from the beach
Make sure you have a room out looking the beach great views
Also out the front all the bus/ trolly’s you need to get out & about
Plenty of shopping in the area a few eateries but we didn’t get go too far
The buffet breakfast was good but they do cater a lot fir the Japanese same with their dinner buffet other than that a very pleasant stay

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Wonderful experience and staff went out of their way to accommodate any concerns. I was initially unhappy about my room location near the elevators and noise at the sliding door, however the staff went out of their way to upgrade and move me to another room. This was after the manager reached out to me to check into how my staff was going. Even after moving me to a wonderful room, they followed up again the next day to ensure I had a great experience and left behind a sincere card and beverage gifts.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We stayed here for 12 nights in May, the hotel has a lot of amenities to take advantage of, shopping, dining, and especially location. When we walk out of the hotel, and cross the street to the beach, we end up in front of the Duke Kahanamoku statue. We were in a Regency Club room, so we took advantage of eating at the Regency Club as much as possible. Excellent choices every day, we found nothing to complain about during our stay. One night, a group in the room next to us got very noisy, when I called the front desk, they sent someone from Security right away, and the noise ended. I appreciated that very much!

We had a room with an ocean view, which was excellent to enjoy the sunsets the few nights we were in the room that early. It also looked down onto Kalakaua Avenue, so we could see all of the hustle and bustle going on, and see many of the stores and hotels from our balcony.

Overall, a very pleasant stay, and I would stay there again because of the location being so close to many areas to visit.

Room tip: Ocean view, if you can afford it. Higher floors to avoid much of the street noise.
Date of stay: May 2018