It states resort, but there was nothing resort-like about it with the exception of the fee. It aggravated me to no end that we were placed by the elevator bank and it was noisy enough. We heard the whooshing as it went up and down. Oddly enough it took forever to get one to arrive. The rooms are a bit weathered and we had a small one. A bit surprised for the money.
I enjoyed the location, as it was directly across from the beach. That was the only plus that I had for this hotel. Staff was friendly, but somewhat disconnected. The line at the registration desk was always full and there were never enough people at the desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the excitement of Waikiki from one incredible location. Steps from the azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers magnificent personalized services and luxurious amenities including world-class dining, award-winning spa, interactive cultural activities, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and more than 60 on-site boutiques. The resort provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Honolulu, Hawaii