We were staying back in Waikiki after being elsewhere on the island for one night before flying home early the next morning. The recent reviews were really worrying, however for general Waikiki prices it was very central, clean and reasonably quiet (5th floor) and exactly what we needed just for the night at an ok price. The rooms look NOTHING like the pictures on the website and were of motel not hotel standard but as I said it was clean and had what we needed. Wifi worked well, they had beach towels you could have for the day and other beach mats etc (first in first served). I wouldnt stay here for my whole holiday, unless you only intend to be in the room to sleep, but wouldn't hesitate in staying again for a short time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the newly renovated International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Honolulu, Hawaii