Warm welcome by a very busy one person front desk clerk JASMINE. Assisting others before us & welcoming us assisting our check-in, also helping another couple with parking issues all @ one time giving us her total attention. Made reservations online unknowingly we selected BUNK BED but were able to get a queen size bed. No fridge or coffee pot. Good stay tthouggg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the newly renovated International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Stay Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Hotel Waikiki Honolulu, Hawaii