Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Gorgeous Sunset

My favorite part of the experience was watching the sunset! I would recommend the experience to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
K7512SXstefaniad
Worth it

Totally worth the price, one of the most memorable experiences on our trip. Very friendly captain... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
D2652MPsarae

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from US$ 54.50
from US$ 189.00
Paradise Cove Luau
1,266 Reviews
from US$ 107.00
from US$ 96.75
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise mai tais diamond head friendly crew sheraton waikiki saw dolphins maitai captain tradewinds sails hawaii ian
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

The captain of the boat and his crew member were awesome!! (I am terrible with names ) This was definitely one of the best times we have had. We did a moonlight sail and had open bar! They played music and the atmosphere was awesome. Seriously, the perfect experience. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

This is the third time I have sailed with the crew of the Maita'i! Loved every trip! My daughter, who is a resident of Honolulu, has this as her go to sailing experience for everyone who visits. I really look forward to every trip with this company!

Reviewed 26 May 2021

We took our cruise at 3:00 pm on May 20, 2021, and as usual it was fantastic. Captain Ian and deckhand Brian were the upmost professionals, very friendly and outgoing. My wife and I have been sailing aboard the Maita'i on each trip to Oahu for more than 20 years, and before that on their previous catamaran, Leahi. Each time is better than the last. This trip was exceptional because the wind conditions were perfect for sailing. We went way past Diamond Head, saw 3 sea turtles and some flying fish too. All a bonus while sailing on the best catamaran on Waikiki!
The bar on-board is well stocked and inexpensive. Prepare to get wet and have some fun.
Mahalo Maita'i !

Reviewed 25 April 2021

We booked this excursion as a part of our trip originally planned for April 2020. We had to reschedule twice and they were extremely flexible and responsive. When we finally went on the cruise it was fantastic! Amazing sunset views, the crew was great! They were very on top of refilling drinks and keeping everyone happy and chatting - and made for great photographers when everyone wanted photos with the sunset. One tip, be sure to follow their instructions and call the day of the trip to see where to meet them. They leave from different places along Waikiki beach depending on the tide. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Brittany P
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

Took the sunset! Highly recommend! Best host and bartender ever! So much fun and the views were breathtaking. This is so worth it and a definite must!

Date of experience: April 2021