“A GREAT DAY OUT”

Ranked #56 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Reviewed 14 December 2011

We loved our day out exploring the island. Bali, the owners dog entertained the children all day long. We loved going at our own pace and she was very informative. We would VERY MUCH recommend this tour for people of all cultures. She was very nice and she made a lot of good suggestions to places where we should go and I made no regrets following her suggestion.

2  Thank Helen L
"pearl harbor"
in 17 reviews
"island including"
in 2 reviews
"snorkeling with the turtles"
"awesome pictures"
"real hawaii"
"great information"
"unique experience"

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Was visiting Honolulu for the first time with my husband (who was working) and was fortunate to find Aloha Private Tours. Spent the day with Susie and her adorable dog Bali up on the North Shore watching the first day of the Pipe Masters (surf competition). Would never have done this had it not been for Susie. Thank You so much. What a wonderful experience.

3  Thank goodmanld
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We had a great day of private touring with Susie and were able to go to some sites only accessible by a small van. Our van was a bit tight for 14 passengers but we survived. Better if only 12 in the size van we had. Loads of fun and magic views. Even saw turtles on the beach.

2  Thank RattyPoddy
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I had the pleasure of booking some tours from Susie and Bali. Susie is an amazing tour guide. She really knows the island and is able to provide some great tours at affordable prices. From the tourist spots, to local hideaways, Susie and Bali were able to make my last trip a memorable one. I have already planned another trip next month and I will definitely be booking with Aloha Private Tours! Thanks Susie!!! See you soon!!

2  Thank JohnPacheco
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Susie is a great tour guide. Since she is a native of the island, she knows the best places to go. My mom and I had a 2 day tour and that was good. We saw the north shore and the 2nd day we saw the east shore. It doesn't look like the island is big but I'm glad we took the 2 day tour because we saw a lot. Thank you Susie for a great time and tour. ALOHA!!!

2  Thank Ginny M