“Fantastic Hotel”

Ranked #11 of 84 Hotels in Honolulu
australia
“Fantastic Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

Loved our stay at this hotel. Staff were efficient and very friendly and made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived.Hotel is situated in a great location and the view from our room (on the 23rd floor) was fantastic. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank worriedaussie
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Korean first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

We stayed for 6 nights in a deluxe 2 bed ocean view suite, and felt welcomed and relaxed from the minute we checked in. We were shown around our room, and couldn't believe how spacious it was. The staff were fantastic - from the concierge, to the front desk to housekeeping. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Facilities in the suite were great - as well as having wifi included, along with beach towels if needed.

Room Tip: Higher floors are worth the extra cost - you just have to wait a little longer for the lift.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Sue B
banyan96815, General Manager at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this review, 30 May 2012
Aloha Sue!

Please allow me to begin by saying MAHALO to you for allowing us the opportunity of hosting you and for also taking time to share your experiences with us.

I was really happy to see that you found your suite to be spacious as well as clean and that you enjoyed the WIFI in your unit. I was most pleased however to see that you found our staff to be warm and friendly as everyone really tries their very best to make each guest experience with us the best it can be.

Sue, MAHALO again for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting you in the future!

ALOHA!
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

We stayed here during my daughter's wedding week last September. It 's a beautiful property.
This is a highrise building that sits off Kalakaua Ave. When we checked in we decided to upgrade to a 2 bedroom oceanview (they are all Oceanview) on the 26th floor. It was over 1200 sq ft, killer views, everything brand new, granite kitchen, huge lanai, huge master with en suite, nice views up the mauka from the master. Being a wedding and all, there were 6 to 8 people sleeping there at all times, and there was room for everyone. The most notable thing for my stay there, was the gracious way the staff handled our impromtu Rehersal Dinner Party. We planned to go to Duke's at about $2000 total cost, once I saw how large the condo was, I decided to go to Costco, and throw the party there! What a total success. The staff patiently and graciously escorted all 30+ of our guests as they came in up to the 26th floor. The security also handled the teenage boy portion of our party very "diplomatically" too I might add.

I would recommed this property very highly.

As a note, it is almost ALWAYS better to rent a condo in Hawaii than to stay in a hotel.

Room Tip: Based on my own experinece at the Aston, and reading other people's posts on here, that the upgr...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
6 Thank Marguerite M
Aloha Maarguerite!

And MAHALO for staying with us and for also taking time to share your Waikiki vacation experience with me.

I was really pleased to see that you thought the views from your suite were "killer" and that you enjoyed the spaciousness of your 26th floor "home away from home". Many of our guests have found our fully equipped kitchen just what they need for preparing a meal or two or more and most if not all of them have found Costco on their way in to Waikiki. However I was most pleased to see that our staff was able to assist you with your change in plans for the rehearsal dinner as we always strive to have the guest experience first and for most in our way of sharing the aloha spirit.

Marguerite, MAHALO once again for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting you in the future.

ALOHA!
Gulf Shores, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

I booked this vacation for 4 adults to stay 6 nights. I was responsible for taking care that we stayed in a nice place for a reasonable price. I am always wary of internet bookings but had read great reviews and done my homework. I booked 6 months ago. 2 weeks before we departed from Ga. for this trip I checked out some reviews and started to panic! We arrived on Mother's Day and were treated like royalty! The room had an amazing view, it was very spacious and updated. All the comforts of home and then some. We were delighted to find our beds turned down each night and Godiva chocolate on the bedside table. I don't know where the people stayed that gave a less than favorable review for this location but I can assure you it was not here. The staff were always there to assist you with all of your needs. We were able to check out beach towels and an umbrella for no charge each day, they were very quick to bring the car up when needed and just went out of their way to please. I would stay here again and recommend this property to anyone wanting a beautiful property to spend their vacation in Hawaii.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best view.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
9 Thank traceysf62
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

This place was amazing! The staff is there to help you in ANY way you need it. They obviously care about you. If there's a problem, they'll straighten it out for you. They show you the room and make sure you understand everything. They are very hospitable. I recommend this place to anybody! The location is just perfect and the views are to die for. STAY HERE!

• Stayed April 2012