1,652 results
All reviews hilton hawaiian village kalia tower lagoon towers grand waikikian great lawn hgvc owners paradise pool full kitchen time share living room ocean view friday night fireworks great resort super pool great vacation family vacation tapa bar
Reviewed 11 September 2017

What a wonderful place to spend time as a family. There are pools and a lagoon that provide hours and hours of fun. The ocean is so much fun to play in and of course, the waves are a must do. Everything is on site but expensive. We had a wonderful time.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Aloha and thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your time here at our resort. We hope you return to stay with us.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My family had a chance to finally experience Oahu, Hawaii and we had a blast! Being a previous resident of Oahu, I knew the Hilton Hawaiian Village was where we would stay. It was the most amazing experience for our kids and my spouse. Prior to living in Hawaii, I had a chance to visit for a friends wedding and we stayed at this beautiful property. Coming back years later I wanted my children and spouse to have that same awesome experience I did so many years ago. Hawaii is a beautiful place and Hilton just embraces the Hawaiian culture and incorporates it in every part of the property. The staff is amazing and the property is so family friendly and gorgeous. Its a home away from home. We absolutely loved our stay and can't wait to come back! Aloha and Mahalo HGVC & HHV for making our family vacation even more memorable! Connie, Kai, Nick, & Joe

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

In my opinion, the front desk and concierge staff were not consistent in providing Hilton quality customer service. But the rest of the staff at were so friendly and welcoming, views were great, location was perfect, and room was clean.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Aloha, I apologize we did not provide the hospitality and aloha you expected and as we always should. I have notified managers of both the front desk and concierge so they can follow up with more training for their team members.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

What else can I say? Totally loved this property as Hilton Vacation Time Share owner.
Booked this on short notice, less than 2 months prior to trip was able to get a small but efficient room at The Lagoon Tower. Can't be too picky as rooms among the whole HHV (Hilton Hawaiian Village) 8 towers get snapped up quickly.

Our first 5 nights at the Lagoon Tower was great. Room not as big as suites. No balcony and lower floor. Not a big deal as we did not spend a lot of time in the room. Bed is big queen, comfy. Small kitchenette has sink, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, all kitchenware, utensils. Strong AC. Only drawback (negative) is bathtub fit
a small person under 4 feet. If you were to sit in the tub as a grown up, it is impossible. Treat taking stand up shower in this as if you were on a cruise ship. They do have a clothes line you can pull out to hang dry clothes, so that's nice.

As for access to amenities like the lagoon in front on the beach it's just a stone throw away, fantastic.

Then we got upgraded to the Grand Wakikian for 3 nights. What an upgrade! It's a suite, compared to our Lagoon room, this felt like a palace. Separate living room with sofas, TV, full sized kitchen, big bedroom with a 2 person bathtub. Bathroom has a good sized shower stall. And balcony facing Ala Moana Blvd. And a washer and dryer--what a surprise. Again, location is superb as far as accessing all the amenities HHV has to offer: restaurants, many ABC convenient stores, shops, lagoon, beach etc etc. Walking on the 2 miles stretch of Waikiki is not a problem for us. Beautiful sunrise, sunset etc.

Both rooms we have were quiet, free WiFi was great.

Service from Hilton from start to finish and in between was PAR EXCELLENCE! From valet to check in staff. Housekeeping (remember this is timeshare so only every so often they clean the time share room which is fine for us). Everyone has big smile and cheerful to help.

It's one of the best Hilton Vacations as a timeshare owner.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017

There was 9 of us that just got back from Hawaii and stayed at your property. While the property itself is beautiful, I am very disappointed in your check in policies. We had 3 rooms reserved and we could not get all 3 room in the same tower unless we upgraded to partial ocean views and full ocean views. This ended up costing an additional $1200.00+ for a 7 day stay. I've traveled a lot of different places over my years and I can tell you, this is the first time I've ever encountered this problem. Most places try to make you feel welcome, well that was not the way we were treated here.

1  Thank fivestar32

Aloha, I apologize our team members were not able to provide you with rooms of your choice without upgrade charges.