“#1 Surfing on Stand Up Paddleboard experience in Waikiki” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$ 93.19*
and up
Group Surf Lesson: Two Hours Of Beginners Instruction
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing Lessons in Hawaii!!Learn to surf from Hawaii’s best surf instructors, at a secluded surf spot in Waikiki, away from the crowds. The most enjoyable and safest surfing lessons in Hawaii!PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII is owned and operated by professional longboard surfing Champion, Kai Sallas. Conveniently located in the Tour Lobby of the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, across the street from the famous Waikiki Beach. We offer Surfing lessons, Surfing Tours, Surfboard Rentals and Stand Up Paddle Boarding lessons in Hawaii to people of all ages and skill levels. Open daily 8am to 5pm. All our instructors are expert, local surfers that are CPR and lifeguard certified.Whether you are a first time surfer ready to catch your first wave or an experienced surfer looking to improve your skills. At PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII you are sure to have a SAFE, FUN and REWARDING surfing experience that you’ll never forget! ALOHA,
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“#1 Surfing on Stand Up Paddleboard experience in Waikiki”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

I have been sup'ng for a while but lacked that piece of surfing knowledge to make my time on the water more complete.
Kai's knowledge , choice of locations around Waikiki and teaching did the job.

Do yourself a favour, when in Waikiki get a surfing lesson from Kai, you will not regret it.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank OzzieSydney
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Dallas, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“HAD A BLAST!!! Best surf instructor and experience in Hawaii!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

So we just got back to Florida from Hawaii today and I knew I had to get on TripAdvisor and leave some great remarks about our experience with the Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School in Honolulu! During the fourth day of our week stay in Hawaii my boyfriend and I decided to sign up for a private surf lesson. We decided on a private lesson so we could work with the instructor on a one-to-one basis and really get the full attention of the instructor.

We met Ezra at the office and immediately he introduced himself and was extremely outgoing about what we were going to experience that day. Neither my boyfriend or I have ever surfed before and my boyfriend was pressed to do the lesson by me (he did not want to do it). After about 20 minutes inside we went out to the van and was driven to the private location away from the busy Waikiki beach area. Once there, we were provided the necessary gear and headed out into the water. Because of the great instructions inside by Ezra, we both felt very comfortable right away. We got lined up and got our first waves. My boyfriend was able to stand-up right away (took me until my second try) - but we had a BLAST!!!! It was by far one of the most exciting and thrilling things we did during our stay in Honolulu. Ezra was a AWESOME instructor and invited us back to surf anytime.

We plan to return to Hawaii in December and we will definitely go surfing again with Pro Surf School and request Ezra for our instructor again. I will recommend this company to any friends or any of you who are traveling out there looking for a surf school. A++++++

Visited March 2012
1 Thank NateM5
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

Our whole family went with Kai and his staff for the morning. We loved being away from the crowds on the main Waikiki beach. Kai was especially wonderful with our 6 yo son, who was able to stand up on the board multiple times. Totally worth it!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank AnotherRaineyDay
Elkhorn, Nebraska, United States
“Elite Surfing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School sets it up proper. First they laced me up with a great board for the whole week that I could stash right there at the hotel where I stayed so I could come and go as I pleased and surfed at all hours. That was great for early mornings and during the sunsets. I went out with Ezra to Ala Moana Bowls and was stoked pretty much immediately just talking about surfing and island culture. During our time in the water he definitely helped to add elements to my rep and really got me to where I was able to adapt some of his knowledge to instinct with his instruction style. I would say Ezra solidly upped my technique especially since I was able to continue on with what I learned from him for the rest of the week that I was there. They gave me great info on the breaks throughout the island. My brother had talked this place up pretty good so I did have a bit of expectations going in, but Kai Sallas' Surf School pretty easily surpassed those. From here on out whenever I go back to Hawaii I will hit them up as soon as I can get there for boards and more sessions with Ezra and Kai.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Stephen P
Oshawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A top tier surf school, small groups and no line ups!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Ezra took us a short drive away from the Waikiki beach jungle to his secret spot where there was no one else surfing. He provided clear instruction and a safe comfortable environment to practice. We were a total of four people and he had us all standing up and catching waves in minutes. I meant to take another lesson but got a bit of heat stroke towards the end of my stay in Oahu. If I had time I would have booked their north shore tour. Great job Ezra, I owe you a beer or three!

Visited February 2012