Lowest prices for your stay
$289
Hotels.com$294
travelup.com$439
Official Site$294
2,381 results
All reviews diamond head honolulu zoo across the street great location abc store ocean front beach chairs kapiolani park other hotels hotel lobby rooms are small the main strip a partial ocean view room shops and restaurants coffee maker per day starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2022 via mobile

This was my 1st day at this hotel. It was the perfect spot it was close to all the shops on Waikiki as well as being far enough away for a good night sleep from the night life noise.

The staff Is exceptionally friendly accommodating and hospitable. Eric and Roxy are the dream team to have. I will definitely be Is returning to stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jim Toomey, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Shore Waikiki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at the Park Shore Waikiki and give us the perfect rating! We truly appreciate any and all feedback, as we continually strive to improve upon the experience that we offer. I'm glad you had a positive experience with Roxy and Eric, as well as, our friendly and attentive team members. Our associates are always delighted to serve and assist our guests to ensure that you have the best stay possible.

Waikiki continues to be one of the most premier vacation spots in the world, and the Hawaiian Island beaches are truly breathtaking and Park Shore Waikiki does offer an exception deal!

Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Don't Tell anyone Best Deal on the Beach !
Right across from the Zoo close to Everything
Restaurant Lu Lu's. attached is Great food and Bar say Hi to Becka with Comps also
also Comps to Beach Candy Surf Boards and such
nice Roof top Pool and Fair size ( gets You Wet )
Hell Hope My Post don't send the Rates up !
Been staying Here for Years When in Town
Maybe they Will give me Deal Next Time Ha !

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at the Park Shore Waikiki and give us the perfect rating! We truly appreciate any and all feedback, as we continually strive to improve upon the experience that we offer. I'm glad you had a positive experience with our friendly and attentive team members. Our associates are always delighted to serve and assist our guests to ensure that you have the best stay possible.

Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

I had another wonderful vacation staying at he Park Shore. This was my 9th year! The entire staff is so kind and generous. I love the fact you can text requests to the front desk and they respond very quickly. James and Eric, thank you.

The pool deck is great and of course, walking to the shops and restaurants on Kalakaua Avenue is easy. I also like being on that side of Waikiki for my annual Diamond Head trek. I'll be back again next spring break! I look forward to it already.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jim Toomey, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Shore Waikiki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at the Park Shore Waikiki and give us the perfect rating! We truly appreciate any and all feedback, as we continually strive to improve upon the experience that we offer. I'm glad you had a positive experience with James and Eric. Our associates are always delighted to serve and assist our guests to ensure that you have the best stay possible.

Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Great resort. Fantastic view! Loud street. Couldn’t ask for a better location. Has an ABC store a Starbucks next-door, a little breakfast place.

The room might be able to do with a few upgrades new curtains and new paint but it wasn’t terrible. Clean and lots of room. It may need new windows to keep the noise out of the room from the street below. Super busy street super lots of traffic super loud guy on the corner that constantly is on his loudspeaker preaching. We could hear every word from my room on the ninth floor.

Room tip: Be prepared for noise but if you’re looking for a view … and location location location. This is the place.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jim Toomey, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Shore Waikiki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at the Park Shore Waikiki and give us the great rating! This information will be passed onto to Management for further acknowledgement. We truly appreciate any and all feedback, as we continually strive to improve upon the experience that we offer. I'm glad you had a positive experience with our friendly and attentive team members. Our staffs are always delighted to serve and assist our guests to ensure that you have the best stay possible.

Reviewed 1 April 2022

I stayed here the third week of Dec 2021. The staff were all very welcoming and were very helpful whenever I had a question. My room on the 11th floor was nicely decorated, comfortable and clean; unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the room interior. Blinking lights on the smoke alarm and the thermostat seemed unnecessarily bright whenever I turned out the light to go to sleep. The furniture was comfortable and functional. Location is very good, next to the park and just across the street from the beach.
At the time of my stay, the hotel required covid vaccination for guests which I found very reassuring when I booked my reservation. Masks were required in all indoor public spaces on the island as well during this time.
This was also at a time when some military families’ homes had possibly contaminated water supply, and they were being housed in various hotels in Waikiki, so it was a bit of an unusual situation for many people but didn’t cause any problems for me as a guest.
Lulu’s restaurant is connected to the hotel so very convenient and a nice open air location overlooking the beach. An ABC store is also connected and is super convenient for picking up sundries, souvenirs, and prepared food such as sandwiches. The seaweed salad is delicious, and don’t miss the Uncle’s lilikoi ice cream sandwiches!
I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2021
Jim Toomey, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Shore Waikiki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022