2,027 results
All reviews honolulu zoo diamond head across the street great location lulu's restaurant ocean front abc store free shuttle beach towels and chairs partial ocean view homeless people other hotels kapiolani park valet parking standard room third floor oceanfront room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel and staff are very nice. However I feel very let down by my room. We paid a premium for a Diamond Head Suite, which is promised on the Hotel website to have "Breathtaking View" of Diamond Head, Our room (1415) had virtually no view of Diamond Head. I guess it could have been classified as a partial ocean view, which I could have booked for much less than I paid. I wiil try and post a picture of the view.

2  Thank SWWGWW
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our second stay at the park shore, great location,
The zoo I’d directly across the street . With in walking distance to lots of shopping
Room are clean staff is friendly .
Pool is nice with a great view of the ocean

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent two nights and thought this hotel was a hidden gem. It was in a wonderful location...at a quieter end of Waikiki (next to the zoo) and had a wonderful view. We were is an end room so we had full views of the ocean and Diamond Head. The staff at this hotel is also first class and very helpful. It is probably not the most recently built hotel on the strip but very well maintained and clean. We loved our stay there even purchasing a bottle of wine and a pizza for dinner our last night so we could enjoy the sunset on our balcony.

Room tip: Choose an end room close to the zoo.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JanetT1235
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As its name suggests the Park Shore Waikiki hotel is conveniently located near the beach frontage. My wife and I stayed here in September, our comfortable room with balcony overlooked the beach to our right and the pool below with views to the mountains in the distance. All the shops and restaurants were an enjoyable walk along the frontage. Helpful staff in reception, ordering of cabs, assistance with luggage and informative regarding places to visit.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank charles s
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff were helpful and booked us in even though we were early after a long flight. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the hotel location was wonderful. Not too noisy! The pool area and view were great as well. I felt the charges were a little high - but then everything in Hawaii seemed expensive.

Date of stay: September 2018