“Good food”
Review of Peace Cafe

Peace Cafe
Ranked #229 of 2,606 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Food was tasty...but the place needs a bit of TLC...a good cleaning in their eating area is in need. When one sits at the bar facing the windows...the curtains are in need of a good scrub...if it were i would not even bother with curtains...one less thing to clean. It was good to see they were wearing gloves...but they had them on when working at till taking money etc. The smoothie i ordered was freakin' amazing. Salad was good to. So...food wise thumbs up...eating space thumbs down but with a little elbow grease to give it a sparkle they could have a 5 star report.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Was glad to find a vegan place in honolulu as unfortunately there are not too many.
The staff were friendly and helpful and my meal came very quickly.
It was so refreshing to eat the clean and delicious food served by the peace cafe - i ordered a peace sampler and a choco nut sundae and both were delicious!
The food is very resonably priced for the quantity served.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The dish I ate was very good. The restaurant parking and decor could be better. Very friendly staff too.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I loved the homemade atmosphere of this place. Super cute and comfortable. I was greeted right away by a girl at the counter and she was patient and helpful as I looked through the menu, which has so many options. I couldn't decide as I wanted to try everything. I was so happy to find an all vegan restaurant in Oahu. I ended up getting the poke bowl, which was made with tofu. OMG it was delicious! So much flavor! My daughter got the tofu terriyaki sandwich, which can also be made with tempeh. It was flavorful and my 6-year-old loved it! After we were stuffed from eating we still decided to order the homemade vanilla and chocolate ice cream. It was quite expensive for such a tiny scoop. Don't expect giant ice cream scoops. It was good but for the price but I probably wouldn't get it again. Overall, I can't wait to go back to this place and try other items in their menu.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I went to the Peace Cafe after a recommendation from a friend, and it was delicious. My favorite part of the cafe was that it was vegan. I didn't have to worry about ordering a meal without the cheese or just ordering a salad. The environment of the cafe was very welcoming and fun to be in!