All reviews needed earplugs bus stop in front udon noodles pull out bed daily housekeeping small kitchenette fourth floor restaurants and shopping living area beach mats late at night sofa refrigerator stove
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Made a reservation here a couple months or so ahead of time. However, a couple days before I was to go on my trip with my new wife my Guard unit and I got activated to assist with the fires that are consuming California. Being that it was within the cancellation window (by less than 24 hours I might add) I called the hotel to ask if they could cancel the reservation without penalty being that this is an unusual situation and I was legally obligated to report. The hotel's answer? No, we're charging you the full $1000+ dollars for the week with no refunds whatsoever. They said they're was a slight chance that they might give me a credit. Problem is I don't know when I can go again so I have a high risk of losing a $1000 anyway. They also said they want copies of orders, ID and other stuff before they would consider anything at all. I was hoping I heard it wrong and this was a misunderstanding, but I've called twice and essentially been told in an indirect and rude way to "F off" and "Go away" and "We don't give a crap about you or your military obligations." This is when I could even get someone on the phone. I've lost my money apparently, but I am trying to get the word out on every review site I can to keep people away from this business, protect their money and not get screwed over. Thanks Kuhio, I'm glad you have the spirit of Aloha.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sean O
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Don't believe the bad reviews. This place was highly accommodating and everything we needed. Spacious bathroom, kitchen and lounge room. If you request a room away from the club you wouldn't know it was there. The staff were wonderful they always said hello and goodbye. The housekeeping ladies were also lovely.

Very pleased with my stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room further from the club.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Very Noisy with Club Downstairs. Feel unsafe without Security officer downstairs while strange people Clubbing during Friday-Sunday and incident with Male from Club who sneaked behind us while opening Locked Door to enter the building and drunk stranger male asking for restroom to use and I got scared telling him to get out and told him there is No Public Restroom in the hotel. Dirty rug hallway and Unit is hot with weak air conditioner. Very small studio for a couple. Rate hotel with *1 Star only and we will not return in this Unsafe and Noisy place with Club Downstairs with Doozy clubbers.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma753
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Third stay. Comfortable, friendly, familiar. A little bit like coming home. Is not new or fancy, or "upscale" but it does provide a place to relax between beach visits and a place to cook for yourself; this is the place! Everything you need is provided in a studio setting. Bring aloha, and a swimsuit.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Although modest in accommodations, the resort is well-maintained and clean. It is in the shadows (literally) of much larger hotels/condos at Waikiki, but is very convenient to transportation and the beach.
The staff are EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI