“Excellent diving crew!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Reef Pirates Diving

Reef Pirates Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reef Pirates offers daily Oahu scuba diving trips and professional PADI scuba certifications. We operate our own dive boat and limit it to 6 divers plus crew for a more personalized, less crowded dive experience. We have an excellent safety record, and offer complimentary Waikiki hotel transportation with all our dive charters and scuba certification courses. We also offer private charters and multi day packages, as well as the latest equipment from Atomic and Cressi. Want to try scuba diving and not certified? We offer Discover Scuba Diving. Try diving in a safe, secure, and friendly way.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
“Excellent diving crew!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

I took my advance course with Reef Pirates a few weeks ago and had an amazing time. Having a small group on the boat was perfect. They make you feel like your part of the family. I wouldn't do dive with anyone eles.

ReefPirates, Instructor at Reef Pirates Diving, responded to this review, 1 June 2016
Aloha Jay -

Thank you for reviewing your PADI Advanced Open Water Course with Reef Pirates Hawaii. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with the class and dives and hope you will come diving with us again the next time you are in Waikiki.

Mahalo nui loa -
the Reef Pirates Ohana
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A+++ Diving, save your time searching and call these guys now.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

Great crew, and excellent diving will ensure you have a wonderful time wether you're a beginner or experienced diver...if you're on Oahu and looking for some underwater adventure call Reef Pirates!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Patchez13
Aloha -

Thank you for reviewing Reef Pirates Hawaii. We are glad you enjoyed your dives and hope you will come diving with us again the next time you are in Honolulu.

Mahalo -the Reef Pirates Ohana
Woodstock, Canada
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

The staff at Reef Pirates Diving are knowledgeable and friendly, and will make sure you get the best diving experience possible. Reef Pirates focuses on small group/class sizes which creates a more relaxed atmosphere than other, larger companies. While there is a lot of emphasis on just enjoying the diving, Reef Pirates Diving is also very focused on ensuring maximum safety at all times.

What amazed me was the level of service. They picked me up at my hotel and dropped me back off when the diving was done. They helped schedule my dives so that I got the most out of my time and dives. We would also go over any material I didn't understand (for the courses I took) and they never made me feel like I was asking a stupid question.

I did around 20 dives with Reef Pirates Diving during my stay in Hawaii and can honestly say that I never had a bad dive. Thank you Sean, Chase, and Krystal for the great experience.

Visited December 2011
Aloha Matt -

Thank you for your review of Reef Pirates Hawaii. We love SCUBA Diving and sharing that passion with others. We are glad you enjoyed your dives on Oahu and hope you will come diving with us again.

Mahalo -
Atlanta, Georgia
“13 Dives in 4 days - all Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

I am very happy I chose Reef Pirates in Nov 2011 for my specialty dives while vacationing in HI. Sean and the team were incredible. They were very accommodating - picking me up at the hotel/dropping me off. But what impressed me more was the fact that each dive was different from the one before. And we avoided the crowded areas, but still saw incredible stuff. Turtles on every dive (except the one deep plan wreck). Morays, Octos, etc.

Chase and Will are terrific divemasters and while they put safety first they also make sure you enjoy the dive and see as much as possible. I look forward to coming back!

Visited November 2011
Aloha Joe -

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your dives and hope you will be diving with us the next time you are on Oahu.

Mahalo -
Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good dive sites, professional dive masters and attention to safety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I just want to say thanks to Will and Chase who took us diving last week. My son is just a beginner diver and was made to feel very comfortable during the dives. The team were very professional and I much preferred my experience with Reef Pirates as compared to our dive the week before with another larger company in Waikiki. The other company was fun, but the dive sites were not as good and they did not seem as serious about safety. Thanks Reef Pirates, we will be back.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Murray A
knowone72, Owner at Reef Pirates Diving, responded to this review, 5 February 2012
Thanks for the positive feedback. I will make sure to pass it along to our staff. Mahalo!
-Sean