3,239 results
All reviews beach bag blt ocean view lounge pillow menu full kitchen bedroom suite turn down service cold towels huge bathroom bottled water washer and dryer rice cooker other hotels our honeymoon across the street concierge desk every staff member
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My wife and I stayed there for three nights and loved it! A beautifully clean room on the 18th floor looking at the ocean and Waikiki beach.
From the time we checked in, till our checkout the staff were always helpful and friendly! We loved having a kitchen, the robes were so comfortable and warm. The bathroom had two sinks which is always a plus.
One day at sundown we went down to the infinity pool and watch a magnificent Sunset!
Definitly worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TIHWExecOffice, Hotel Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Aloha Arthur S,

Mahalo nui loa for staying at Trump Waikiki! It has been an absolute pleasure to have you with us. Thank you for your valuable time in commenting on your experience. I am grateful to learn that you felt we "take accommodation to the highest level". That means a lot to us. We will continue ensuring all guests feel that there is value in staying here.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I cannot fault the service received while staying here - we were greeted immediately and directed where we needed to go. Very lovely staff who were professional and friendly. The hotel was new'ish (I believe the second newest in Waikiki) and everything was clean and well maintained. The rooms were very comfortable and I was surprised how close to the beach we were - only across the road and down a lane way. We had great views of the fireworks (fireworks happen every Friday night). There was a small lap pool which was great and plenty of room to cool off.
The breakfast was lovely - good range of food and again the wait staff was very lovely.
Both room and bathroom were lovely and big and the balcony was a good size. Our particular balcony had a glass floor which wasn't great for my hubby who doesn't like heights - If this is a concern for you, ask for another room is my advice.

Note: Nothing to do with the Trump tower but what is it with whipped butter in the US... asked for butter with breakfast and received this very light, 'white' butter - very strange tasting butter for this Aussie girl :)

While there is nothing I could fault with the hotel there was also nothing that overly wowed me given the cost... but I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TJaussies

Aloha TJaussies,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki! We further appreciate your time in providing us in length and in details your overall positive experience with us.
I am delighted to hear you found our hardworking associates to be "professional and friendly". This will mean a lot to them for it is their mission to ensure satisfying guests' needs and expectations. Yet, I am sorry to learn that we lacked the "wow" factor and I thank you for advising me accordingly so that next time we have the pleasure to serve you, we will definitely keep that in mind.

All of us will absolutely be looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We made a reservation for this hotel since it was relatively new and we usually stay across the street right on the beach. We asked for two queen beds and were upgraded (at a nominal cost) to a suite on a higher floor with a beautiful view, balcony and more spacious room. I believe most rooms had a small kitchen. This kitchenette was the best appointed ever - a SubZero refrigerator with an ice maker and wine shelf, all of the dishes, pans, coffee maker and necessary items to either snack or eat in. Every employee was friendly, helpful and kind. They have done a great job of finding employees who love their jobs.

The restaurant’s food was excellent (Salad Nicoise) and the bar served excellent drinks.

Even though there are some advantages of staying right on the beach, we will return to the Trump International.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank QueenOfTheR0ad
TIHWExecOffice, Hotel Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Aloha QueenOfTheR0ad,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Trump Waikiki among other Waikiki hotels! It has been our privilege to serve you.
We appreciate your valuable time in further commenting on the overall positive and "wonderful"experience you had. I am especially delighted to learn you felt our hardworking associates were "friendly, helpful and kind". And I cannot agree with you more that we found these employees!

We will most definitely be looking forward to your return in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We loved our stay at Trump International Hotel Waikiki. Every need is covered from the moment you arrive.

We had a rental car which was promptly whisked away by the valet as our bags were taken up to our room. On check in we were given a cool drink and beautiful shell leis, just a hint at the service Trump International Hotel Waikiki would provide.

Upon arriving at our room, it felt like arriving home. We had a full kitchenette with everything we could need (including a blender and mixer - just in case we felt like a smoothie or cupcakes!) and the most comfortable bed.

Each morning we enjoyed a quick swim at the beach - just a stones throw away - picking up our complimentary beach bags at the concierge desk, complete with bottled water, fruit and towel and most days were spent wandering and shopping around the area with Waikiki's Ala Wai Boulevard and surrounding streets full of incredible shopping.

If you're looking for nearby activities, Atlantis Submarines is just around the corner, the Friday Fireworks are a must see and Steak Shack just across the road is one of the most unsuspecting and delicious eateries on the island. Waikiki has so many hidden gems so I'm sure you won't struggle to find things to do, see or eat!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator on a higher floor to lessen disruptions from other guests and traffic noise from the street
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
TIHWExecOffice, Hotel Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Aloha sotherninlaw,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki. It has been a pleasure having you in residence! Mahalo for further providing us valuable time in sharing in details and length, your overall positive experience with us. I find it especially delightful to hear you felt your every need was met and that you felt right at home.

All of us will absolutely be looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to your home-away-from-home!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed here in October and part of November this year. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a little pampering. There is a Spa and Fitness Center, as well as a Library with three computers, a printer and newspapers. There are even some books left by other guests.

We were upgraded to a one-bedroom suite with two baths, a full gourmet kitchen, with everything you would need to cook some meals at "home". The best thing about it is that the staff will do the dishes, even though there is a dishwasher. I did the coffee cups one day and the next time we saw the two staff members who came in they said I didn't have to do that, it's part of their job. After that I didn't do the dishes, although I felt guilty!

There are morning staff members and there are two who come in the evening for turn down service. If anything needs to be replaced such as water, coffee, cream and sugar, it will happen both times. That's great for coffee fiends. The staff always works in pairs.

Request a high floor for best views. If possible, get a room facing Fort DeRussey where you can see the Friday night fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village beach.

Parking is Valet only. I don't know how much since we were able to park in Fort DeRussey since we are retired veterans.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Aloha Jack and Kristi S,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki! It was our pleasure to have you in residence. We further appreciate your precious time in sharing your positive experience in length and great details. I am grateful to learn that you felt "pampered", which means a lot for our hardworking associates who strive each and every day to make a difference.

We absolutely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again... and please allow me to wish you a Happy Veterans Day weekend!