3,292 results
All reviews beach bag blt ocean view lounge full kitchen bedroom suite turn down service cold towels huge bathroom bottled water washer dryer rice cooker concierge desk our honeymoon other hotels every staff member across the street mai tai
Reviewed 1 November 2017

This hotel is top rated for a number of reasons. From the moment we arrived, we felt as if we received first class service. The staff in all areas of the hotel are accomodating with every need. They made us feel as if we were the only guest in the hotel. It was a complete pleasure. The suite we had was off the hook and so special. The entire experience at your hotel was outstanding! We loved it and will always stay at your hotel in the future. We definitely recommend this as a go to hotel in Honolulu. You will not be sorry. Experience the difference and stay here.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TIHWExecOffice, Hotel Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Aloha V4886VYdianeb,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki! It has been our pleasure to have you in residence. We further appreciate your time in sharing your overall experience. I am particularly thankful to hear our associates were there to fulfill your every need. This means a lot to our hardworking team, since each one of them thrive to make a difference.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again and look forward to your return.

Warmest aloha,
J. Scott Dirks/ Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 October 2017

1st class hotel with 1st class service. Was very impressed by size and how clean the rooms were and the views from our floor (26) were fantastic. Waking up every morning to the brilliant sunshine and surf was fantastic...

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TIHWExecOffice, Hotel Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Aloha johnkQ3400ZW,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki! We further appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us. I am thankful to learn you felt we were a "1st class hotel" with a "1st class service" especially because our team of hard working professionals provide their very best to ensure our guests needs are met in all aspects.

We will absolutely be looking forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Warmest aloha,
J. Scott Dirks/ Hotel Manager

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stayed at Trump for 7 nights recently. We very much enjoyed our stay. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff who booked our shuttles and cabs among other things. We liked the fact there weren’t noisy kids running everywhere. The staff are super polite and will fulfill any requirements for you. We’d be more than happy to stay there again. Hawaii is utter perfection.

Room tip: Try to get an ocean view or partial view. Having a full kitchen would be great for families. The bathrooms and toiletries were excellent.
1  Thank Annette P
Bernie C, Public Relations Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Annette P.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Waikiki. Your comments allow us to review and continually improve our hotel. We also want to thank you for the wonderful comments about our associates who are appreciative of the opportunity to serve you so that you may have fond memories of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back some time soon with our warmest aloha.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have a lot of mixed feelings about the trump hotel and my stay there. Stayed ten nights in the deluxe 'full ocean view' suite.

Firstly, the staff were great. Very friendly and welcoming, and happy to help where they could. They did an amazing job.

All the food we ate there was delicious, prepared quickly and more or less, reasonably priced.

Location was great for the tourism side of Waikiki, but was not ideal for quiet relaxation. It is so centralised that you feel on top of everyone and everything, and there was constant traffic noise (given I was there for my honeymoon I would have preferred to have the quiet- but this is my fault for not researching it fully).

When we checked in we were given a free upgrade and offered a discounted upgrade on top of that. We took the discounted upgrade and had a huge room that had everything you could want/need. Poor points about the room is that it was sold to us as "full ocean view" but 2/3's of the views from the two baloneys were of the city (which is partly to blame for all the traffic noise). It was still an amazing view, but not what I would have considered "full ocean views". The furniture in the room looked ten years old and dated, and the televisions looked fifteen. The bed and pillows were too uncomfortable to get a good nights sleep.

I wish is didn't take the upgrade.

Upon checkin we were told that we would be given complementary champagne and a surprise. We never received the champagne and the surprise was two packaged biscuits, around 4cm long...

I found someone else's top in the washing machine in the room- but everything else was very clean.

The pool...I understand that this is a beach resort..but for the cost of the rooms, and considering it's a 5 star hotel, the pool was tiny. It was less than half the size you would expect, was very shallow, and constantly filled with splashing kids (no issues with the kids wanting to have fun- but issues with the pool being too small to allow it).

3  Thank Z5649MKhannahf

Dear Z5649MKhannahf,

We greatly appreciate your feedback on your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Waikiki. I've had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. I am concerned to hear about your experiences and expectations that were not met in relation to your guest room accommodations, the street noise, the Infinity pool, and the undelivered champagne. I want to take this opportunity to apologize again and thank you for taking the time to let me know about them. Although I understand that it does not change your experience, I hope that you can feel confident that we have heard your concerns. Without your feedback we cannot continue to improve our services. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I was truly impressed with the high level of service that really made this a special stay. The facility is first class both in location and amenities- which I expected , but it was the service that made the difference. From the personal greeting when we first got to the property to the concierge and the other staff, it was top drawer and made me want to return.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve T
Bernie C, Public Relations Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Aloha Steve T.,

We are delighted to learn about your enjoyable visit to Trump International Hotel Waikiki and appreciate your excellent feedback about our guest services, amenities, and especially our associates who are truly committed to exceeding your expectations. We hope you have lasting memories of your stay with us, and we look forward with aloha to welcoming you back very soon.

Warmest aloha and mahalo,