“Wonderful Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York City, New York
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My sister and I stayed in Jackie's condo for about a week and a half. The room was "as advertised" with many personal touches. The room was clean, had many extras such as beach chairs, golf clubs and beach towels. The kitchen was very clean. The downstairs coffee shop became our go to place each morning for either coffee, ice tea or smoothie. The outdoor lanai served as a bonus facing the beautiful Diamond Head. What a view! Could not ask for a better host. Jackie was always available to answer any questions I had. You cannot beat the free parking. Most hotels in Waikiki charge up to $35 a day for parking. The location is only 2 blocks from the beach and within walking distance to the Honolulu Zoo and Aquarium. My sister and I had a wonderful time. There is plenty of room for a family of 4. Mahalo, Jackie!!!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
905terryc
Edmonton, Canada
“A good condo for two”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband, sister and I stayed in Jackie's unit 1704 in the Waikiki Banyan. It was easy to rent and easy to get in on arrival. The instructions were very clear. Jackie replied to our e-mails quickly.
the location of the Banyan is excellent. Easy walk to Kuhio Beach, to shopping and the bus routes. Very close to the Ala Wai where one can go for a nice stroll on the walkway.
There is also a nice park down two blocks, I believe it was, to a nice park where you can relax under a big banyan tree and escape the crowds with a nice walk to a pond with ducks, etc. The zoo is beside the park as well.
The condo was adequate, would be better with only 2 people, though. The double beds were quite small with the mattresses not quite as big as the bedframe. My sister and I kept hitting our legs on the frame's legs. My husband and I were crowded in the bed. I have difficulty getting to sleep anyway and with not having room to stretch out and toss and turn, I didn't get much sleep. I should have tried the sofa bed in the living area.
The sink being outside of the bathroom with the toilet and shower was really handy with 3 of us sharing.
The closet was quite full of stuff, vacuum, etc. so we didn't have so much room to hang clothes, particularly, dresses. The dresser was very adequate though.
The unit was clean and comfortable. It was behind the elevator, so it cut off a bit of the unit, I think. It was not noisy.
I would recommend this unit for 2 people, perhaps with 1 small child.

Travelling group: Extended Family
treasure2...
Alta, Wyoming
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 1 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Jackie's Condo was exactly as advertised. The location was super convenient and having parking included in the rental price was, well.....priceless.
Very comfortable and so fun to have all the "beach toys" available for our use.
We'll definitely be back.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Beachsand...
“Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed 24 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I were very pleased with Jackies condo in the Waikiki Banyan. We stayed in unit 1211, it looks just like her pictures from her website.
Jackie privided excellent service, we had a small issue getting into the room. But Jackie took care of it for us and was very helpful. Location is great, lots to do and see close by. Only a few blocks from the beach. It was nice being just above the pool deck. We could get Wifi while lounging by the pool. The building is decent, safe and quiet. She provides a parking pass which is prefect.
The room had lots of little extras, there is a hairdryer, straightener and curling iron in the bathroom. She has golf clubs, beach chairs and boggy boards on the lanai. There were more than enough towels/face cloths etc for our week stay. Since there isn't a daily housekeeping service. But It's nice knowing there won't be anyone in the room while you are out enjoying your day.
Very comfortable condo! We would definitely recommend IT to anyone visiting Waikiki.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sandra L
Vacaville
“#2941 Wow the view!!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Stayed for 2 nights in this corner unit with a grand view west over Waikiki and also a lesser view towards Diamond Head. Except for the sea foam green hallway from the elevator to the unit, we were impressed with the wood-floored living area and open bedroom. Galley kitchen has no dishwasher but is otherwise complete. Small but neat bathroom with complimentary bar of Irish Spring bar soap. Jackie provided prompt service and instructions.
Run by Aston. Pool, bbq on 6th floor. Easy walk to beach. No wifi. Free parking if you rent a car.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing