“Awesome!”

and up
Complete Island Oahu ECO Helicopter Tour
Ranked #39 of 337 Tours in Honolulu
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I recently went on a tour with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters and they were amazing! We got rained out our first try but they were focusing on safety and the fact that you couldn't see anything, which I appreciate. They re-booked us for later that day and we went up with our great pilot Zach. We saw so many cool things and the view from the helicopter was amazing. We learned about the island and got to see some really cool things like the lava. I would absolutely go back!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We are really glad we took this tour which took us around the Island. We would do it again only on another Island. Our pilot Jonathan was very knowledgeable. We were a little scared before we went but there is nothing to be afraid of. I hate heights but this did not bother me at all. Really everyone has to try it at least once in there lifetime.

1  Thank brandy07
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We took a helicopter tour through Blue Hawaiian Helicopters on the Hawaiian Island of Kauai. It was an amazing experience. The Helicopters are extremely well cared for and replaced every couple of years. Our pilot, Jason was excellent. He narrated our tour exceptionally well. The views cannot be re-created. This was a wonderful experience and worth the $500 it cost for my husband and I!!!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

I was not dissapointed in this flight. I saw a lot of Oahu you just don't get to see from land. The helicopter was great, with headphones and microphones, the pilot was very knowledgable and safe and the staff where fantasctic. Great value.....do it!!!

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Booked this trip when we got to Hawaii - the helicopter ride lasts 45 minutes and leaves from the other side of the airport. From beginning to end, this flight was a well organised, efficient operation.
Once on board the craft we were given a safety briefing and then we were off, travelling first along the Waikiki strip and past Diamond Head. Then we followed the coast line all the way up to around Sunset Beach before returning over the pineapple plantations. We flew along the route followed by the Japanese bombers towards Pearl Harbour and even had permission to enter this zone.
The opportunities to take photos were endless and as a bonus, a DVD was made with the commentary made during the flight - this cost $25 to purchase but it was worth it.
There are specific times available during the day to do this flight and all up it probably needs about 3 hours including pick up and drop off. It is wise not to take anything more than your camera and wallet with you - you can't take it on the helicopter - it is stowed in a secure locker at the helicopter base.
This is a fabulous way to see the island and take great photos as well.