3,016 results
All reviews the holiday inn jimmy buffets james speight across the street maui brewing company great location the cheesecake factory waikiki beach magic of polynesia international marketplace construction site partial ocean view central location kalakaua avenue street level higher floor housekeeping staff
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I get to travel for work and stay at some really nice hotels. It is very inconvenient at times and can be discouraging when dealing with hotel staff and the long process of getting checked in and get up to the room to get settled in... This hotel however has some of the best service I have ever seen in hospitality, from the valet to room service when I asked for a wine glass. It was fast and convenient even with the construction. I felt the warmth of old Hawaii when everyone greeted you and served you with a smile. The room has a classy modern look and feel that makes this a gem. I can't wait to be back when they are done renovating! Oh and I can't forget the bar, that was fun and great food! Looking forward to staying here again!!

Big mahalo to Natalie Caceres and her staff for taking care of me. I will be reaching out next time I need a stay in Waikiki!!

Room tip: Quiet rooms with easy accessibility
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sightseer11442311916
Lee-Ann K, Front Office Manager at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Aloha,
A warm mahalo for your recent stay here with our Beachcomber Ohana. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through our modernization. Thank you for your special mention of Natalie on our sales team. She is great at ensuring our guest's needs are well taken care of and I will be sure to share your kind words with her so that she can be property recognized. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you again soon!
Lee-Ann K

Reviewed 7 November 2018

This hotel has it all and once the renovations are complete it will be perfect. Currently they are renovating the entrance, lobby and pool area so it does look a bit of a mess and contruction workers are everywhere (Mon to Friday) however, if you have a new renovated room you will not be disappointed. They have friendly staff and i would like to mention Jenny on reception who was really welcoming and helpful. Aroma cafe and the Maui Brewery Co are also great to have in the complex. I look forward in staying again on my next trip to Waikiki.

Date of stay: October 2018
Lee-Ann K, Front Office Manager at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Aloha,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review! I appreciate you being so understanding and positive as we go through the modernization of our hotel. Once it's done it is going to be beautiful! I will pass on your kind words to our staff, thank you for recognizing them. We will see you again on your next trip to Waikiki!

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Lauren Yamamoto made everything great for our group! easy hotel to work with! will be happy to bring groups here next season. ps they loved breakfast at maui brewing company what a treat compared to other places!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Aloha Ed,
Thank you so much for the great review! I will pass on your kind words to Lauren! We look forward to hosting your groups in the future here at Waikiki Beachcomber.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Upon arriving at the Waikiki Beachcomber we found the lower front of the hotel and reception foyer was undergoing refurbishment. The reception staff member was excellent and was able to give us early access to our room. The spacious room on the 19th floor appeared to have been recently refurbished was excellent with great views. The hotel whilst not being affected by the hotel strike at nearby hotels, little noise could be heard from the striking groups 19 floors below, except for the drummer/s banging from 7am until 10pm. Having commented on the problems, it did not detract from our stay as the room was perfect for us and would happily return to stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Lee-Ann K, Front Office Manager at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Aloha gamain,

A warm Mahalo for taking the time to let us know about your stay and thank you for choosing the Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger. We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed our newly modernized rooms and views. We look forward to your return to the area and our hotel! Thank you again for your time and candid feedback!

Mahalo!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Rooms were large and airy. Hotel is going through renovations a little bit noisy during the day but we weren't in our rooms much during the . Staff is very friendly and James the lead concierge can not do enough for you.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Lee-Ann K, Front Office Manager at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Aloha,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger. Your wonderful feedback is very much appreciated. Our staff will be happy to read that they have made your stay so enjoyable.