Black Duck Inn
Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
  • Pool
Mill Street Inn(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$ 259
US$ 672
US$ 537
US$ 510
US$ 480
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspinot noirchardonnay roombox of chocolatesscrambled eggs with cheesehomemade cookies in the afternooncoffee juicejacuzzi tub in the roomb bnice womanlovely accommodationsbreakfast was deliciousboth morningselectric fireplaceupgraded to a suitequeen size bedparking is tightthese issues
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The room wasn't too big but big enough. The bathroom was nice and modern. The lounge is very nice with city scheme furniture. My husband loved the cookies they put out. I have celiac disease and they were able to make me delicious gluten free pancakes with fresh blueberries. It was fun but not noisy (lots of young couples stayed there). Ideal location!!!! convenient parking in the back.
Let them know ahead of time if you need gluten free breakfast... or any other allergies.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PPmgk
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Our girls' weekends are very important to us. For years we have stayed in Newport in different places, own a timeshare, and have made many friends there. Once we stayed at the Black Duck Inn, we knew we'd never stay anywhere else. The rooms and bathrooms are spotless. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfasts are delicious.
I recommend highly the Inn (and the sister properties). Once you stay, you will become a return guest. VERY FRIENDLY STAFF!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2010

This is hands-down the best B&B in NPT. Lovely, clean, comfortable rooms; park and walk to everywhere in downtown newport; affordable yet first-rate. Best part of the whole place is the inn-keeper Jeannie, who goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is the best ever. This is my 3d time there and I'm planning on staying there when I return.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank krkaczmarski
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I chose this B&B based on the modern photos on the web site. I knew the inn had been recently renovated, so I expected it to be very clean and updated. We stayed in the Chardonnay room. I had read that the rooms were very "cozy" so I was not surprised at the very small size. What did surprise me...the disgusting old pink carpet and the badly outdated bathroom. The tile in the bathroom was very old, stained, and cracked. The sink was faux marble and stained by old cigarettes. The shower was a plastic stall with shower curtain. There are some positives about staying here which include the fantastic location and the breakfast. The breakfast consisted of great blueberry muffins, yogurt, cereals, bagels, orange juice, and fruit. We were also offered hotcakes and sausage made to order which were very good. I think the inn would be more appropriately priced at $110 a night. We also had a very peaceful night with the window open for fresh air. Beware if visiting in the summer since the inn does not have A/C. Queen size bed was nice, but pillows hard as rocks.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Golden0327
Reviewed 7 September 2010

Booked this place pretty last minute after deciding to get away for Labor Day. Booked the room no problem. When we checked in and went to the room, it was kinda stuffy, although it wasn't too hot out. I called the front desk, and indicated it was pretty hot and was there anything they could do.. WELL THEY DID!! They upgraded us for FREE to the Champagne Suite without even a word. The room was absolutely great, the staff extremely friendly, and you can't be any closer to the action. Its only like 50ft to Thames Street, although even at night it was pretty quiet at the room.

I WOULD DEFINATELY STAY AGAIN!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING CHRIS~