“Excellent for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Washington Square Cafe - CLOSED

Washington Square Cafe
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Always a good Breakfast or Lunch at the Washington Square Cafe & Baking Company. Delicious pastries and great coffee and teas!

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

The food was nothing great or special. The waitress forgot my side order......the coffee was so strong that we were using a bunch of creamers......all in all, just an OK breakfast......

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

The facade of the place is what drew me inside. Steel gray paint with a large white star outside. I have to say it was different than I expected. I thought it was just coffee and pastries but to our surprise they served full breakfast and lunch. The latte was very good. As were my eggs and home fries. The waitress forgot my ham but I had a small piece of my boyfriends sausage. He ordered a loaded omelette that look good.

All in all it was just breakfast....nothing spectacular, but it was open, clean the service was friendly and it's centrally located.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I had a business meeting at noon that was delayed, and Washington Square Café was within walking distance, so I chanced to call upon them for lunch. The special board had a grilled ham and cheddar sandwich with apples! Apples right in the sandwich with the ham and cheddar. I thought that is was a strange mix, but it incited my curiosity enough that I ordered it...Great tasting sandwich! I was very pleased with the flavor. The waitress and staff were friendly and the food was prepared perfectly in a timely fashion. The price was very reasonable, too.
I recommend Washington Street Café for a very enjoyable lunch!

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Stopped by on a whim for a coffee. Service was fine, the place was kind of busy. The coffee was delicious! Very nutty and flavorful.