All reviews french toast free parking quiche perfect location walking distance bed and breakfast front porch yogurt hot breakfast jacuzzi tub tennis hall of fame hotel viking first floor the cliff shops and restaurants off season thames street
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We recently stayed here for several days -- it's a great location, and the staff is super friendly and helpful. There are three related hotels, all within a few doors; a terrific full breakfast is served at Bellevue Manor, just a few steps away. The building dates from 1891, and is full of history and charm. Our room (#5) was enormous and comfortable.

Location is excellent -- we walked easily to the main seaport area. One day, we took a bus to the Mansions, though we could also have walked there -- it's not that far.

My only feedback to the hotel is that in our room (#5), the wifi was not working well. We did share this with management, who are looking into it. Wifi worked very well in the lobby, as well as in the breakfast room at Bellevue Manor.

Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This hotel covers three buildings which are close to each other on Newport's Bellevue Avenue. It has old-world style combined with modern comforts, and offers free wifi, free breakfast and free parking. The international staff were super-helpful. The only downside was the lack of powerpoints or charging points for the various devices carried by modern travellers!

1  Thank DetectiveGorby
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Our stay was great and room was so clean. food was delicious and wifi is fast. By the way location is very close to everything you may need. Special thanks to Ali that he helped us with every situation.

Room Tip: Ali was so helpful with the reservation stuff.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has given me the comfort of my home. Especially Wi-Fi speed was faster than most places that I see. Even though I'm generally obsessed with cleaning , it can make everyone happy if it has managed to please me.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend with my friends and really enjoyed it. Close to downtown, everything is within walking distance. Breakfast is included, we sat outside, the weather was beautiful and we really enjoyed it.
We stayed in room 3 on the third floor, that face bellevue avenue. The building has so much character, it's a different experience from a regular hotel.
Of course don`t expect an elevator.
We will be back next summer. Thank you guys for your kindness.