“One of the best b&b we stayed at while visiting america”
Review of Inn on Bellevue

Inn on Bellevue
Ranked #13 of 96 Newport B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 April 2012

The inn on bellevue was a very nice experience for us,The room was very comfortable
and quint and was decorated in victorian style with wonderfull thick sheets, we also had a jaccuzzi in our room that made our evenings enjoyable,Our room was spotless clean. Breakfast was very good with many options to pick along with great capuccino,We where just two blocks from center of town with many restraunts to pick from and great pubs,I realy liked newport blues caffee they have great jazz bands.Just on the same street as the hotel we visited great wonderful mansions.
there was the breakers that was the grand of them all.This hotel was walking distance to everything,The staff was a great help with helping us with daily planings,We found newport very interesting and will be back in summer time to enjoy there wonderfull beaches,I do recomend this hotel for it's location and their prices are very resonable for what we got,I don' want to forget to say about the great manager Paul he was great and ran this hotel top notch,

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

My huspand stayed at the bellevue manor next door,This hotel runs 4 properties on one block,My husband stay in large two bedroom suit with his friends and i stayed with my sister and my one year old at inn on bellevue,Paul the manager set us up very conforble we stayed 3 nights and wish we where able to stay more,The mansions where great felt as if we where in europe traveling,The hotel was just 3 blocks to center,Paul refered great seafood restrants,Wish it was warmer to go to beach but we walked cliff walf instead,newport is one of the most picturest place we visited in america,We will be back to newport this summer for some sailing and for sure will stay at these hotel,breakfast was wonder full with capuchino,we did not even have lunch in the day,We whould relaxe after jacuzzi and spent evening down town near on water front,We walked everwhere and hotel and newport was very child friendly,Thank you again paul and staff for specail treatment,We will see you in July.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I've stayed at the Inn on Bellevue about ten times and have always had a great time.The rooms are elegantly antique and perfectly charming. The bathrooms are new. Plus it's conveniently located right on the edge of the too-noisy downtown so it's an enjoyable three-minute stroll to the summer hot spots like Bowen's Wharf. The staff is friendly. The breakfast, which is included, is delicious and ample. WiFi'd too. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I stayed at the Inn on Bellevue in July of 2011 with my husband and had a great stay! Great staff, great location. Returned in the off season (March) and was just as impressed. The staff knows us by name. I LOVE THAT! The location is ideal and there was no need to take the car for most of the things that we wanted to do. The staff at the front desk mentioned they would be adding flat screen TVs to all of the rooms in the spring - I look forward to going back soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I stayed at the Inn on Bellevue for two nights with my girlfriend in mid-March. Newport clearly is a seasonal town. That said, one would assume a small business like this specific Inn would put forward more of an effort to attract and satisfy guests. Boy, was I wrong.

The lobby/breakfast nook is freezing cold and uninviting. The floors are scratched up, filthy and have exposed nails. The paint is chipped and the furniture is untrustworthy. Our room was just ugly. Small bathroom, no sink. There is nothing historic about this place. It's run down rooms filled with cheap and broken fixtures and dirty, ragged linens.

The service was decent. The front desk girl was friendly and even called restaurants for us to see if they were open and made reservations. However, even 5 star service could not bring me back.

• Stayed: March 2012